User Tag List

First 234

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    My sense of space non-existent. I'm barely conscious of my own bodily-presence, and people don't usually touch me to begin with. I tend to feel like a small, free-flowing object.
    this is an interesting showcase of function differences... we both have the same perception functions (ENxP), but i'm very conscious of the use of space, touch and body language for communication. this is probably at least partially cultural (it's a lot more accepted here then in anglo-saxon societies), but i'd wager Fe would pay more attention to this then Te.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    this is an interesting showcase of function differences... we both have the same perception functions (ENxP), but i'm very conscious of the use of space, touch and body language for communication. this is probably at least partially cultural (it's a lot more accepted here then in anglo-saxon societies), but i'd wager Fe would pay more attention to this then Te.
    I'm careful not to intrude on others' space (not that it's a problem for me), but I'm not particularly anal about my own. My sense of consciousness within the present moment is very internal.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm really sensitive to my personal space and having it intruded upon. I suspect it most likely correlates with MBTI introversion. There's still some variation between people of the same type, but overall I've noticed introverts to be more sensitive about their personal space and extraverts more likely to unknowingly 'invade' the space.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne