User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    infp

"Yeah that looks much better now."

So did the edit really clear everything? Without sacrificing the symmetry?

You wanna collaborate on this to make sure this theory doesn't come back to haunt me, and that I got it perfectly right? Your free to do so and add your name to this theory, if you want, lol

Otherwise, i can understand you would want to enjoy your privacy without the controversies that come with creating and selling a new theory

Anyway the more important question........ Is the edit enough, and do i need to keep working on it?

MBTI
    infp

I've always seen T and S as being more objective and N and F as being subjective

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I really dont get the Ti thing. It kinda implies that if Ti user everything a Ti user own, will be ruined if its not handed to someone else. Ti uses logic and thats not really logical thing to say, if you are using logic more than others on average, it is more likely that the thing will only survive if it belongs to you because someone else might not be able to handle it as rationally as you would.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

if you want some understanding on the functions read this:

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.nyaap.org/jung-lexicon/o
    In Jung’s model of typology, a thinking attitude is oriented by the principle of logic; a sensation attitude is oriented by the direct perception of concrete facts; intuition orients itself to future possibilities; and feeling is governed by subjective worth. Each of these attitudes may operate in an introverted or extraverted way.
    Extraversion = You are collecting the contents by which the function works based on from the external world and they are based either on sensations or on common knowledge/values of society/group of friends etc. In other words what you process is somehow dictated by something external.

Introversion= Opposite of that, instead of using concrete perceptions/external facts/values etc, you are using subjective processing to for example determine what is the ultimate logic behind something or some value you are using in decision making.

But you must remember that all functions use this objective and subjective side of things, its just that extraversion means that the objective stuff is the determining and more trusted factor in your psyche and introversion is the tendency to lean to the subjective. And the subjective factor can be the same as the objective, in which case the introverted function can trust external logic/perceptions/values/possibilities.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read