• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What types have you found yourself attracted to?

S

Stansmith

What types have your SO's or most significant crushes/love interests been?

ESTP 3w4 - 7w8 - 1w2 Sx/Sp

ISFP 6w7 - 4w3 - 9w8 So/Sx

ENFJ 3w2 - 7w6 - 9w1 So/Sp

ISFP 9w8 - 7w6 - 3w2 Sx/So

ENTJ 3w4 - 7w6 - 1w9 Sp/Sx

ESFP 2w3 - 7w6 - 1w2 Sx/So

ESFP 6w7 - 4w3 - 8w7 Sx/Sp

There's an embarrassing pattern going on here.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's not thaaaat much of a pattern. haha

mine have been mostly infp, enfp with an asshole istj in there who was in enfp party mode most the time.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very heavy on SPs.. No ISFPs though. I think this one guy I liked was an ENFP but we ended up having no chemistry. And now that I think about it he could be an ISFP.

My current boyfriend is ISTP. Not sure about enneagram, I've thought 8w7, 7w8, maybe counterphobic 6.

Oh I also liked this guy who typed himself as an INTP but we were both too awkward to make anything happen. Or he just didnt like me back lol.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
All I know is that almost all of them have probably been So/Sx and that the most common tritype would be 279 or 268.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There was a very spiritual girl who I think was like a few years older than I am that contacted me on Youtube 2.5 years ago with real interest in some metaphysics videos I had up then, though she seemed to have intense problems in her personal/emotional life. Sadly, she left Youtube and never came back. I was perfectly willing to be her friend as well, but that never developed as I wished it too, especially since I didn't even get to give her my last words. I can just hope she's doing okay now, whether or not she had any romantic feelings for me (which remained unexpressed even if present). We had some really long PMs sent to each other on the big questions of existence as well. My best guess is that she's an INFP 5w4 or 4w5 and sx/so or sx/sp.

And just now I've had very strong sentiments for an interesting girl on this forum who I'm sure many of you have seen named Pinker85. I guess she's not really here now, but I was very happy to see that she thinks I'm great. The big stumbling block here was that TypoC isn't real interaction with people in the truest sense, so establishing any kind of deep connection wasn't really realistic. The big positive with this example though is that I actually did manage to get my final parting words in, and I had verification that my earlier efforts were looked upon with kindness. That's something I'm actually very proud of. Pink expressed here on this forum some very deep personal/emotional problems from her upbringing and life, kind of like the first girl I mentioned also struggled with. It's interesting how Pink seemed to have many mental talents with things like having a strong grasp in scientific/technical subjects, along with some more literate/creative ones. Perhaps I could have learned many amazing things from her. I know she typed as ISFP, which works for me, and I'm speculating that her enneagram/variants are very similar or the same as they were to that other girl on Youtube.

Hm, maybe I tend to have powerful attachments to the kind of girl that's very mentally intense yet very emotionally deep. These kinds of people seem to have many great thoughts to offer, but the bad part is that most people aren't genuinely interested in listening to them. I see myself as being a very open person, and as such, I can be highly receptive to input from people special to me. Of course, I also listen to people I'm not as fond of as well if they have something of value to tell me. This is because one of the biggest problems in our world is that everyone's too dang busy, and few of us truly take the time to offer care and share our happiness. And that's what I wish for more than anything, that happiness can be shared and unleashed with full complete freedom for all people everywhere. Even if I can't have people I love for myself, the point of greatest importance is to treasure the bridges we are building across the heavenly rainbow and let it forever shine forth with the force and feeling of our true character. If we can do that, then those that we love can give us hope and happiness that eternally lives on within our own beings. This will save us all in the end.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP-first boyfriend
ESTJ - miserable, manipulative douche. 3 1/2 years
ESFP - crush for about 1 1/2 years. Still friends I think he need more drama than I could give
ESTJ - my married boss. Never acted on it, and made conscious effort to be appropriate even when he didnt.it was still significant I think for those reasons.
INFJ - fling. Actually really disliked this person the whole time
ENFJ - current partner. So far really great! Though he is v e r y emotional.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ: I was young and he was sweet to me. We weren't very compatible though.
INTJ: probably could have ended up happy with him, but circumstances didn't work out
IXTP: why is it so hard for me to type him?! 3.5 years together. Too many ideological differences and he was pretty rude about it.
INTP: purely intellectual attraction. The chemistry wasn't there to keep it going.
INTJ: married for a year, together for five. He's the man and we're great together.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
good question. hmm, i'm generally attracted to social but quiet, smart, down-to-earth guys. i don't know if that's a type. enfp?

that's not thaaaat much of a pattern. haha

mine have been mostly infp, enfp with an asshole istj in there who was in enfp party mode most the time.
wait, wait, i have a question. did he evolve into an asshole after you got married?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
good question. hmm, i'm generally attracted to social but quiet, smart, down-to-earth guys. i don't know if that's a type. enfp?

wait, wait, i have a question. did he evolve into an asshole after you got married?
Yeah for sure.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yeah for sure.
this happened with me and my high school love interest. he was so sweet and so charming when we met; i honestly thought he couldn't hurt a fly. he turned out to be a major pr*ck.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this happened with me and my high school love interest. he was so sweet and so charming when we met; i honestly thought he couldn't hurt a fly. he turned out to be a major pr*ck.

Yep... The worst I've seen. Lowest of the low. It's a sad thing to witness.

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dated an ESFP for a while. Not sure about enneatype, possibly a 3w4. I find that while initially ESFPs are attractive to me, it doesn't last long term. They can be so restless and we're not enough alike to be in a stable relationship.

I sort of liked this guy... I think he was an ISTx. He may have been an N, though. There was no spark between us, though, so I decided it wasn't a good idea so we really never dated.

The guy I'm seeing now is an INTJ. Can't decide between enneatypes for him, though. I'm stuck between 1w2, 5w6, 8w9, or 9w1... I think his variants are sx/sp, though. We're really on the same "level", which is nice because that's never really happened with anyone else I've liked/dated.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yep... The worst I've seen. Lowest of the low. It's a sad thing to witness.
:( i'm a little scared of marriage now even though i always wanted to get married and have kids. because people can change a lot over time.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:( i'm a little scared of marriage now even though i always wanted to get married and have kids. because people can change a lot over time.

I'm sorry. I know how you feel tho. I am too.

Also... My best advice is to not rush. Have all of the important conversations. Ask all the important questions. Wait till your old enough to know the answers. Have pre marriage counseling. Implement strategies for getting past certain issues that may arise. Never put off counseling if there's an issue. Never marry someone you'd hate to be divorced to. Make sure you see eye to eye on parenting. Make sure you know what to expect from them if tragedy should strike. Make sure they're always the person you want to run to first to share both happy and sad news. Truly respect their advice. Feel like their equal feel appreciated. Don't tolerate shit you don't like. Pay attention to how he treats his family. Children, the homeless, bad drivers. Never accept less than you deserve.

Also... Just in case. Maintain your own separate bank account. Don't do too much self sacrificing because you may end up paying for it. Putting your career on hold to raise the children etc. if you do that make sure you're also going to school or something. Always make sure if anything were to happen you'd be fine.

Make communication number one priority. Be vulnerable. Don't be too proud or egocentric. Love with everything you have and expect the same.

Ha more than a couple cents but there ya go.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sorry. I know how you feel tho. I am too.

Also... My best advice is to not rush. Have all of the important conversations. Ask all the important questions. Wait till your old enough to know the answers. Have pre marriage counseling. Implement strategies for getting past certain issues that may arise. Never put off counseling if there's an issue. Never marry someone you'd hate to be divorced to. Make sure you see eye to eye on parenting. Make sure you know what to expect from them if tragedy should strike. Make sure they're always the person you want to run to first to share both happy and sad news. Truly respect their advice. Feel like their equal feel appreciated. Don't tolerate shit you don't like. Pay attention to how he treats his family. Children, the homeless, bad drivers. Never accept less than you deserve.

Also... Just in case. Maintain your own separate bank account. Don't do too much self sacrificing because you may end up paying for it. Putting your career on hold to raise the children etc. if you do that make sure you're also going to school or something. Always make sure if anything were to happen you'd be fine.

Make communication number one priority. Be vulnerable. Don't be too proud or egocentric. Love with everything you have and expect the same.

Ha more than a couple cents but there ya go.

I would like to be a father one day...