User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

good question. hmm, i'm generally attracted to social but quiet, smart, down-to-earth guys. i don't know if that's a type. enfp?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that's not thaaaat much of a pattern. haha

mine have been mostly infp, enfp with an asshole istj in there who was in enfp party mode most the time.
    wait, wait, i have a question. did he evolve into an asshole after you got married?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    good question. hmm, i'm generally attracted to social but quiet, smart, down-to-earth guys. i don't know if that's a type. enfp?

wait, wait, i have a question. did he evolve into an asshole after you got married?
    Yeah for sure.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Yeah for sure.
    this happened with me and my high school love interest. he was so sweet and so charming when we met; i honestly thought he couldn't hurt a fly. he turned out to be a major pr*ck.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

this happened with me and my high school love interest. he was so sweet and so charming when we met; i honestly thought he couldn't hurt a fly. he turned out to be a major pr*ck.
    Yep... The worst I've seen. Lowest of the low. It's a sad thing to witness.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dated an ESFP for a while. Not sure about enneatype, possibly a 3w4. I find that while initially ESFPs are attractive to me, it doesn't last long term. They can be so restless and we're not enough alike to be in a stable relationship.

I sort of liked this guy... I think he was an ISTx. He may have been an N, though. There was no spark between us, though, so I decided it wasn't a good idea so we really never dated.

The guy I'm seeing now is an INTJ. Can't decide between enneatypes for him, though. I'm stuck between 1w2, 5w6, 8w9, or 9w1... I think his variants are sx/sp, though. We're really on the same "level", which is nice because that's never really happened with anyone else I've liked/dated.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Yep... The worst I've seen. Lowest of the low. It's a sad thing to witness.
    i'm a little scared of marriage now even though i always wanted to get married and have kids. because people can change a lot over time.

WALMART

ISFJ's. They know what life's about.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm a little scared of marriage now even though i always wanted to get married and have kids. because people can change a lot over time.
    I'm sorry. I know how you feel tho. I am too.

Also... My best advice is to not rush. Have all of the important conversations. Ask all the important questions. Wait till your old enough to know the answers. Have pre marriage counseling. Implement strategies for getting past certain issues that may arise. Never put off counseling if there's an issue. Never marry someone you'd hate to be divorced to. Make sure you see eye to eye on parenting. Make sure you know what to expect from them if tragedy should strike. Make sure they're always the person you want to run to first to share both happy and sad news. Truly respect their advice. Feel like their equal feel appreciated. Don't tolerate shit you don't like. Pay attention to how he treats his family. Children, the homeless, bad drivers. Never accept less than you deserve.

Also... Just in case. Maintain your own separate bank account. Don't do too much self sacrificing because you may end up paying for it. Putting your career on hold to raise the children etc. if you do that make sure you're also going to school or something. Always make sure if anything were to happen you'd be fine.

Make communication number one priority. Be vulnerable. Don't be too proud or egocentric. Love with everything you have and expect the same.

Ha more than a couple cents but there ya go.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Also... My best advice is to not rush. Have all of the important conversations. Ask all the important questions. Wait till your old enough to know the answers. Have pre marriage counseling. Implement strategies for getting past certain issues that may arise. Never put off counseling if there's an issue. Never marry someone you'd hate to be divorced to. Make sure you see eye to eye on parenting. Make sure you know what to expect from them if tragedy should strike. Make sure they're always the person you want to run to first to share both happy and sad news. Truly respect their advice. Feel like their equal feel appreciated. Don't tolerate shit you don't like. Pay attention to how he treats his family. Children, the homeless, bad drivers. Never accept less than you deserve.

Also... Just in case. Maintain your own separate bank account. Don't do too much self sacrificing because you may end up paying for it. Putting your career on hold to raise the children etc. if you do that make sure you're also going to school or something. Always make sure if anything were to happen you'd be fine.

Make communication number one priority. Be vulnerable. Don't be too proud or egocentric. Love with everything you have and expect the same.

Ha more than a couple cents but there ya go.
    I would like to be a father one day...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan