• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your favorite types?

S

Stansmith

INFP 4s (So-last) and ENFP 7w8s (with 4-fixes). They sound incredibly interesting on paper (can't say I know many IRL).

4-7-8 in general seem like an ideal combination

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't have any. Favorite people, absolutely, but not favorite types.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SJs and ITPs. The SJs make me feel safe and happy and the IxTPs bequeath wisdom by sharing their cognitive perspective that is so natively different than mine.

Last edited:
N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

If I *had* to pick a favorite, it would be INFPs.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJs, INFPs, other ENFPs, INTPs, INTJs

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
INFPs & ENTPs. With INTPs, it's too varied; Either they're completely awesome or incredibly boring.

I

Infinite Bubble

Conceptually speaking: ISTP, ISFP, ENTP, ENFJ.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if I have a favorite type, really. I have people I like! :) But I notice a tendency to always want to date IXTP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ALL THE TYPES

1820.jpg

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFPs, INTJs, ISFJs, INFPs, and other INFJs because they "get" me.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EXXP are usually fun. NFs think about the things I think about. Lots of sensors as friends and intuitive types in love. NTs are cool and usually quick minded and fun to go back and forth with. STPs make me wanna do activities which is cool.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In general, I really like NFs and sometimes other ISFPs. I've found many ISFJs I've met to be extremely lovely. I find many INTxs to have deep and incisive minds and an ability to clearly articulate complex thoughts, which makes me issue a challenge to myself to clarify and put into communicable form the fuzzier/floatier contents of my mind. Of course, individuals within a type can be vastly different, so there are people of the types I mentioned that I can't stand, and there are people I adore who aren't one of those types.