First 123 Last

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

You can't win with them and I also don't know why people say I'm warm.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I don't really worry about it. My typical way of approaching things is fine for me and I can adjust when needed/I feel like it.
    how do you adjust?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i like to think i adjust too. i mean my mom and sister are fe and i feel like growing up we just checked everything by each other and made compromises. i think it's just like that. You hear someone out and bend if necessary.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    how do you adjust?
    This probably won't be of much help, but it just comes naturally for me. My default state is generally non-intrusive, and if I went out of my way to express something negative, then I assume it's warranted. Otherwise, I'm fine with just keeping a note of the transgression internally.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    i like to think i adjust too. i mean my mom and sister are fe and i feel like growing up we just checked everything by each other and made compromises. i think it's just like that. You hear someone out and bend if necessary.
    compromises

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

however that may not be at all what you'retalking about and my family experience with it isn't exactly my experience with my boyfriends fe family

Ill think about it more
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I can't bend any more.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    so, you have a conversation with them and they explain their side and then you adjust? i am *so* happy to do that most of the time. but without that conversation, i find it hard to know what adjustments i should make for them. how do they feel about needing to explain this kind of thing to you? i've had Fe users be offended that i even needed to ask.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Fi people, do you have any issues using your Fi responsibly? I can sometimes become pretty pissed when someone hits me square in the Fi. I have no interest in diminishing my Fi function as I really love my life's work of refining my personal thoughts and beliefs, but I don't like when I look back on my behavior and see it as over-reactionary or foolish. Non-Fi people, feel free to chime in with any observations or insights on the matter.
    Well the only thing I've seen from you here at the forum is a happiness-spreading, positive and helpful soul.
    Wouldn't worry about that part at least.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so, you have a conversation with them and they explain their side and then you adjust? i am *so* happy to do that most of the time. but without that conversation, i find it hard to know what adjustments i should make for them. how do they feel about needing to explain this kind of thing to you? i've had Fe users be offended that i even needed to ask.
    Yeah no i hear where your'e coming from. with some fe users it's just an organic conversation and with others it's always a battle. like they just assume their way us the only way and don't understand that a conversation is necessary. that's frustrating. honestly i don't have much insight with that. i either bend and remain resentful or i don't and they think I'm being selfish.

i got´s no.answers
    -Jim Morrison