• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

THE INTJ STARE. love it or leave it?

justwannabeMe

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My experience with the INTJ stare is that he stares when he's thinking. He kind of goes up into his internal world of thought and puts the stare up like a Gone Fishin' sign. Sometimes I think I have messed up hair or something if he happens to be looking toward that direction, and sometimes it happens mid-conversation with no warning and I can grow a little impatient waiting for responsiveness and for the conversation to resume. He makes great eye contact, and I can only think of one INTJ that doesn't really. Ahh the mysterious INTJ. What is going on up there?

awh mann... husband says that same thing about me. and since I have realized I do do it. Ni-daze (but I'm INFJ).

the one I'm talking about is more (like I'd said) a serial-killer-type-knowing-stare. very engaged. caluclating. keen observation.