User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much does one's presence on this forum reveal about themselves?

Only a bit really

Some people use this site for fun while others take it far more seriously.
    I really like cats and food.

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

this is my mental play place where I tend to pull out ideas that I don't bother with speaking in real life... or where I have a captive audience who likes answering questions

I doubt that anyone on here who has not met me would have a clue that I'm me if we met in real life
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    lol you're amusing. will you play out the entire enneagram, just to make sure i don't get typed the same as you?
    6w7 is (just like 7w8) right next to my core type and I am a 1 fixer myself, so no, that is not my intention, as we'd still be similar types if you are the type I think you are (people who try to convince others they are a certain type to appease their own egos piss me off). that was not the motive here. I simply responded because you quoted me

you might as well give it a rest, i assure you i know myself better than you
    I don't deny that. typing correctly requires two things
    1) knowledge of one's self
    2) knowledge of the enneagram system as a whole

you're an ENFP, no one is an authority on themselves the way an ENFP is
    what I am doubting is your knowledge of the Enneagram system itself. I typed similarly to you in the past (7w8, 8w7, 8w9, 4w3 fixed etc), it wasn't because I lacked self awareness, it was because I had a a misconception of what the types actually were (4, 7 and 8 in particular)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

The Narcissus next door

We are all creatures of our environment because we adapt to our environment.

But on Central we are flying blind because we focus on ourselves rather than our environment.

We deliberately and systematically blind ourselves to the environment that shapes us and makes us who we are.

It's true that all environments are invisible, even when they are right under our nose.

What we do is to take our environment for granted and then seek to gain as much advantage as possible within this environment.

We are game players, but we don't know what game we are playing. So we try to orientate ourselves by competing against one another. But it turns our to be just a hall of mirrors with each Narcissus gazing into their own mirror and comparing themselves to the Narcissus next door.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on

And to understand the internet click on

Enter the Maelstrom with Marshall McLuhan by clicking on