• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've got the worst MBTI + Enneagram Combo

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My life narrative seems more 6w7. I was never an overachiever when it came to grades or employment and I never felt like I had to impress my mother or be a golden boy like 3 kids do. I want to be seen as interesting and impressive but I'm not naturally good at it like core social-3s and I'm basically insecure.
+1

Doing just enough to stay out of trouble?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Line up, worst type combos.

It's the day of the big race. On your marks...

starter-pistol-2006.jpg

false_start-9864.gif
(the numbers are enneagrams)

Attachments

• wops.gif
    wops.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • starter-pistol-2006.jpg
    starter-pistol-2006.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm downright SHOCKED that the thread abounds with 4s and 6s complaining... shocked! :holy:

for the purpose of this thread, I'm fucking perfect... xstp 8w7 sp... now if only I'd been born in another era... as another gender :dry:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
What specifically about me isn't congruent with your understanding of astrology? I feel the descriptions are pretty spot on except where it says capricorns are boring. Just curious. Lay it on me.

Edit: Actually some website say I'm a sagittarius and a flaming bunny. January 14 1988. I think some other sites say I'm an aquarius. I give up.

Well.....I just don't find much affinity....with you at all. If there were to be any correlation I would have thought maybe there might be some similarities. Of course this is a very very small source on which to base my opinion of astrology. But then again I've never found the descriptions accurate.

I know this isn't a logically sound but it's just a thought. Possibly one I should keep to myself since I didn't consider it particularly in depth.

PS I still think you're Si Fe.

People can think what they want about me when it comes to typology, I've nearly written it off as utter shite these days. Or at least so far as people use it entirely for pigeon holing and I find with the amount of work I am doing lately I can't muster any energy to type well thought out posts.

Or in fact well thought out....thoughts at all.

Although back to astrology it was reading books on different astrological signs that eventually got me into typology. I'm not sure why I mention this though....it's not really that relevant.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Line up, worst type combos.

It's the day of the big race. On your marks...

starter-pistol-2006.jpg

false_start-9864.gif
(the numbers are enneagrams)

That's f'ing amazing.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like my type well enough. I feel like if I weren't this, I wouldn't be me, and I couldn't appreciate being me because I wouldn't have the same perspective. So I might as well enjoy being me. I have and have had a very enjoyable life.

Incidentally, I am an overachiever, in apparent contrast to 6w7 stereotype, and I get fed up with pity parties pretty quickly.

Of course sometimes I think I'd love to be more this or that, but there are other types I'm glad I'm not.

Webslinger said:

:rofl1:

If only we could see 8 turning and punching someone in the crowd.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wh0a

3 quotes, same post, same day. That post was a sleeper hit.