Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

No, I have the worst combo!
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

When I saw the title of the thread I figured you were probably a 4. The idea that another type would be better is a construct of the ego. The purpose of understanding the Enneagram is to learn how to transcend the trap of the ego, and for a 4 specifically it's to let go of the idea that you're inherently flawed and superior/inferior because of it.

The antidote to the 4 trap, as taught to me by Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall is the acceptance that everything is exactly as it should be.

What I personally found very helpful was to first become conscious of how envious I was and once I'd done that to work through it by repeating the phrase in my head 'everything is exactly as it should be.' Any 4 should find that phrase very therapeutic.

Once you start to work through it you'll stop feeling like it's any better to be another type and realize that it's only better to accept yourself and to evolve.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i wanna play!

okay so...imagine for a min being a 7! and being all yay fun adventure whoohoo but then having that annoying lil six voice going...ohhh...better not...cuz what if this or that or omg this!!! back and forth all day long!

they're super conflicting!! dontcha feel bad for me q?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    When I saw the title of the thread I figured you were probably a 4. The idea that another type would be better is a construct of the ego. The purpose of understanding the Enneagram is to learn how to transcend the trap of the ego, and for a 4 specifically it's to let go of the idea that you're inherently flawed and superior/inferior because of it.

The antidote to the 4 trap, as taught to me by Dr. Wyatt Woodsmall is the acceptance that everything is exactly as it should be.

What I personally found very helpful was to first become conscious of how envious I was and once I'd done that to work through it by repeating the phrase in my head 'everything is exactly as it should be.' Any 4 should find that phrase very therapeutic.

Once you start to work through it you'll stop feeling like it's any better to be another type and realize that it's only better to accept yourself and to evolve.
    Thanks. Actually the title was kind of a challenge to draw people in. I know 4's tend to bemoan themselves, I was just curious about how other people felt about themselves in respect to all these letters and numbers they give themselves. Yeah, I've never wanted to be anything different than I am. But, I wouldn't mind being able to selectively turn it off occasionally with a little switch or something.

Riva

I probably have one of the best combinations.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

ESFJ 6w7? Anyone?

Although I'm not necessarily talking about myself, as my type will most likely never be known, but that combination sounds like doom to me.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENFP + 7w6 = a double dose of being delusional, head-in-the clouds/day-dreamy, self centered, energetic, optimistic and adventurous.
    meh, definitely has it's ups and downs. I can think of types I'd much rather be or much rather not be

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i think 4w5's need to stop feeling defective already.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ESTP SLE-Ti E8 Sx/So Capricorn Year of the Earth Dragon.

I'm pretty much in love with myself. Sucks to be you bro.

Society

i'm not particular confident about my enneagram or my tri-type to say how i feel about having them, since on many aspects i don't feel like i have them to began with.

however, i do think i am lucky, because it so happened that this is one of the best time windows in history to be an ENTP in:
    esoteric love of art being replaced by the cult of Design, the availability of steady jobs and expectation of corporate royalty that used to be the Si-dom's reward is disappearing in favor of a rapid revolving doors throughout the labor market while people continue to develop the means of taking initiatives, what used to be done by Se is now more often than not done in front of a computer where you can try one design after another before ever bringing it to out into prototyping (which is itself faster with 3d printers), the punishment for not having a strong Si is decreasing as more external tools come to compensate for it... more so, society is gradually moving from post-modernist Fi values to Fe values prioritizing connections and the ability to sell one's self. more and more systems are getting to big for the best minds of Te to even get a handle on, prioritizing the Ti bottom up approach of getting down and dirty with the system mechanics.

...in the battle for what society values, everyone is losing, while Ne>Ti>Fe is just marching on and gaining momentum.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    ESTP SLE-Ti E8 Sx/So Capricorn Year of the Earth Dragon.

I'm pretty much in love with myself. Sucks to be you bro.

Huh, you're also a Capricorn Earth Dragon? But I suppose that's a nice dig in the ribs for astrology, or at least that cheap peddled kind that doesn't really delve into anything.

After all I can't really claim much similarity with you, but this is on the internet, offline it might be different.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.