User Tag List

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Default Fe and passion/motvation?

Fe dom/auxes, do you find you ever have motivation problems? That is, say, you want to change jobs, but you can't actually motivate yourself to do it is? I'm wondering if this is something I could fix with the that function.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Oh hell yes. I'm a lazy motherfucker. I can genuinely WANT to/for something, but Just. Can't. bring myself to execute the necessary steps to get there, or to slog through the figuring-out-logistics phase. I usually end up rationalizing my way out of it somehow ("Oh, well, y'know, it doesn't make sense for me to make this move now because of X and Y things I should do first because of A or B reasons, blah bullshitty blah blah") and regretting it afterward. Working on it.

Sorry I'm no help at all. Maybe an Fe dom would do better.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

It's probably not type related, but on the off chance it is....I'm sick to death of dealing with obnoxious idiot salespeople that think they can charm or bully their way into anything, and that because they're so charming and important, facts, logic and policies do not apply. They're used to solving everything by talking, so cannot conceive that some things may need to be solved by thinking. It's getting a little old.

I wonder if typology is relevant to the psychology of motivation, or if something else is. I have to be really upset about something that happened at work to do anything about searching for a new job, unfortunately. And then my rage cools off, and I lose all energy to do that.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Stansmith

I think what you need is Ne to come up with solutions/options. I don't see how Fe could come into play at all.