User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's not a taboo to bring up negative traits, but these threads tend to disintegrate into a mud-slinging mess very quickly, so once you've had enough of it you try to stay away
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Unhealthy INFJ 4/2/? (my roommate for a semester):
    Universally well-liked as "sweet" and "kind" (not inaccurately) -- but extremely needy and manipulative. Constantly pulling on everyone's heartstrings in an attempt to make them love her and take care of her -- out of what? Pity?
    Skill at Ni+Fe still showed because there was little to no direct evidence of this behavior; it was powerful stuff, like some kind of gravitational pull, but near impossible to put your finger on.

Unhealthy ESTJ 1w2 so/sx (me as a teenager):
    Te run amok. Bullshit must be called out as soon as it appears, nipped in the bud before it can spread; any bad feelings caused by this (for either party, instigator (i.e. myself) included) are irrelevant and must be ignored.
    Meddlesome, bossy, shameless know-it-all. The kind of kid that students hate, and teachers grudgingly respect; natural fit for double-agent role, reporting other students' poor behavior to teachers. (Hermione Granger plus Percy Weasley.) Air of arrogance and superiority, tendency to brag.
    Edit: Still fun-loving, cheerful, friendly, and helpful -- which I am today -- but also moodier, and characterized by a far more pronounced hair-trigger temper (usually brought on by someone being "stupid" or "wrong"). Defensive in the face of criticism, even when the criticism is legitimate.
    Last edited by EJCC; 07-27-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I don't do this so much anymore.

I was wondering this, so thanks for providing outside confirmation for my mental map.
    glad i could help! i havent ever came across so mature intp. (ive only seen one intp in my whole life, and the intp's at forums dont make that good impression on me with their endless Ti tangents. =S)

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    unhealthy ENFJ: paranoid delusions, incapable of taking criticism, loud, would manipulate people into being emotionally dependent on her by alternately complimenting and criticizing out of proportion and making "intuitive observations" about people to make them feel special, talked about how behavior was not appropriate according to a mystical "they," always talking about some tragic thing going on with herself or someone else, always seeing meaning where it wasn't, provoking emotional reactions and then feeding off the energy, gave way too much information about herself, said a lot of magical and mystical things she believed were "scientifically proven" when she'd just read some article about it, put people on guilt trips, and was the biggest hypocrite I've ever met.

On the positive side, she was smart and a really loving person. She ran a nonprofit organization helping people in the community with basic needs; unfortunately it was badly run and she was using it to make herself feel useful by being selfless in the extreme, and further making people dependent on her. I think deep down the only way she felt like she would be wanted was if people needed her.
    lols, thats sounds like so much FUN! im disappointed ive only met one enfj in my life. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    These are personal insults. And personal insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.
    *rolls eyes*

UGH.. those are emotional criticism, not insults, fool. im criticising you for your emotional irrationality. -.-
    learn to accept criticism, maybe then you can grow?

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Actually, one is a question, and one is a conditional statement.

(It seems as though you are determined to find an insult behind every bush.)
    @Mole

listen to this person, he she can clearly see what i said, more accurately.

lols, i love intj accuraccy. =)

its something i struggle myself with, my Ti can be lazy at times.. =X

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    It's not a taboo to bring up negative traits, but these threads tend to disintegrate into a mud-slinging mess very quickly, so once you've had enough of it you try to stay away
    hmm.. i think we can keep it mature. =)
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

[QUOTE=Vilku

lols, thats sounds like so much FUN! im disappointed ive only met one enfj in my life. =/

*rolls eyes*
    )[/QUOTE]

My dad's an ENFJ. Like most people closest to ourselves, I've seen both healthier and less healthy sides of him. He can frustrate me so much with his rash logic and unexplained convictions. He also tends to guilt trip and twist words to fuel his argument when he feels undermined or contested. My rebel spirit probably doesn't help. Things are better now that I'm older, but I still get pissed when i watch him do that to others, especially my mom! His healthier side is great though! We connect with music and theories and are the weirdos in my family of S's.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    My dad's an ENFJ. Like most people closest to ourselves, I've seen both healthier and less healthy sides of him. He can frustrate me so much with his rash logic and unexplained convictions. He also tends to guilt trip and twist words to fuel his argument when he feels undermined or contested. My rebel spirit probably doesn't help. Things are better now that I'm older, but I still get pissed when i watch him do that to others, especially my mom! His healthier side is great though! We connect with music and theories and are the weirdos in my family of S's.
    hm, i guess i have a kind of similar thing with infp's. i know they arent healthy, but i had no idea of how to help them. now i know some advices i can give them that will help them, and i know how to make infp's useful to me, which they enjoy.

i think, with enfj's i probably wouldnt have that much difficulty to understand them since the shared functions. like with fi/te users i always have to do all kinds of theorizing with my Ti to understand them, and it frustrates me to use my Ti so much. but at LEAST, i wont forget what i learn, so the information can be applied later too! =) (with other Fe/Ti users i dont need to think that much, but Fi/Te fellas are so hard to understand to me.)

EDIT:

or i think it might be illusion that i wouldnt need to think so much. its just that to come along with them i seemingly dont need to do any effort, but i realize that thhinnkig how to come even better along with them would help alot.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    infp's. i know they arent healthy
    Are they immunocompromised, or do a few of them merely see things differently than you?

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Are they immunocompromised, or do a few of them merely see things differently than you?
    .. =/ (speak english, could you?)

just something ive observed from their behaviour, like not using Te. (being all absorbed in expressing their feelings about things instead of thinking for once. and impulsively judging others without even thinking about the judgment they make.)

like my friend, infp 7w6 so sx who blames others for his misfortunes. even people he dont know.

and also not using Te makes them useless, Te is infp's way of contributing to others. i do encourage them to use it, one on one its easy, but when you have a whole group of infp's, they just forget their inferior function and go blabbering endlessly about their feelings. Fi's arent supposed to even do that, Fi is an introverted function.

satisfied, or do i need to analyze more? =|

.. =/ (speak english, could you?)
    Use a dictionary.

impulsively judging others without even thinking about the judgment they make.
    That's exactly what you did, which is no different than what you claim of "unhealthy" INFPs.

like my friend, infp 7w6 so sx who blames others for his misfortunes. even people he dont know.
    The problem is your friend, not INFPs.

and also not using Te makes them useless
    That comment is useless.

do i need to analyze more?
    Whining about INFPs =/= analysis.

*rolls eyes*

UGH.. those are emotional criticism, not insults, fool. im criticising you for your emotional irrationality. -.-
    learn to accept criticism, maybe then you can grow?
    I come here to present new ideas and listen to criticism.

However I am resolutely opposed to personal insults towards me or any member because personal insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.

MBTI
    yupp

i think this thread has turned into place for people to voice their prejudices against people they don't like by attaching an arbitrary type to said person
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so