User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    @Vilku The idea that you know all about a person just by connecting with them is IMO bullcrap. Your Ni may think you have them understood but that just isn't enough. Most the types you mentioned have functions you do not possess in your function stack after all and intuition or no you don't have the benefits of first hand insight into their modus operandi.
    i have my Ti and Fe. with Fe, i can literally feel how other people experience the reality, its great insight into their worlds. and my Ti, its more abstract, and allows me to understand the parts that Fe cannot process.(such as how abstractly Te works, which defies logic.) yes, its a work in progress, but i think i have pretty firm understanding of every function. especially the judging functions and intuitive functions.

@Infinite Bubble

"i an an E, which leads to me being overly obnoxious and loud and that really gets to all the introverts, because they are basically mute all the time and hate extroverts but i hate introverts too because they never talk and are really boring"

lols, i love talking! =D
    and im not boring, as long as i have the confidence not to care if i make mistakes. but sometimes my IJ'ness takes over and i become afraid of making mistakes so i wont dare to have fun.

and i think IQ is just bullshit, intelligence is about being the best _you_ you can be, not someone elses idea of intelligence.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Everyone has their darker times. As an ENFP, I've never been into pranking people or anything. I do sometimes crave human interaction, in which cases I use social media, call a friend, or will even just go out and browse around stores just to be in public around other people. When I was younger, i definitely sought attention, but I was usually surrounded by family and friends (thankfully), so I never had to resort to any trickery.

For me, I've felt 'darkest' when I was challenged to be hyper-disciplined, focused, and organized for long periods of time (grad school and starting my career). I'd lived my life being care-free, relaxed, and getting by on my natural love for learning and social skills as far as school was concerned. When faced with such important stakes, I kind of 'turned'. I became very anxious, irritable, depressed, nitpicky about details, developed an eating disorder where I meticulously counted my calories, and was generally sucked dry of my usual cheery demeanor. Of course all of this behavior was completely opposite from anything that comes naturally for me. My family and friends have said that I really was a different person during those years. I've read that ENFPs can display this kind of behavior under stress because of our inferior Si function. Si is responsible for attention to details and being in tune with body signals. This has ALWAYS been a weakness of mine, one of which I'm quite aware, but historically have not cared much about. When stressed though, I tried to overcompensate by going all Si in a very unhealthy and imbalanced way.

After going to therapy, I'm now taking yoga classes to help me focus on my body's signals in a more balanced way. Focusing inward still isn't easy, but I'm working on it

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    lol? intp, use your Fe to connect with people, maybe then you understand why we feel what we feel. -.-
    instead of just irrationally rejecting others because youre so self absorbed.

I don't do this so much anymore.

intp's laziness is just them not using Si and Fe. being stuck on the primary functions. as like how i can be stuck on Ni and Fe, making me work too hard and it leads to nowhere.
    I was wondering this, so thanks for providing outside confirmation for my mental map.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Unhealthy INTP (ME)

Jumping up and down insanely while singing "God Save The Queen" although I have neither a God nor a Queen.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

unhealthy ENFJ: paranoid delusions, incapable of taking criticism, loud, would manipulate people into being emotionally dependent on her by alternately complimenting and criticizing out of proportion and making "intuitive observations" about people to make them feel special, talked about how behavior was not appropriate according to a mystical "they," always talking about some tragic thing going on with herself or someone else, always seeing meaning where it wasn't, provoking emotional reactions and then feeding off the energy, gave way too much information about herself, said a lot of magical and mystical things she believed were "scientifically proven" when she'd just read some article about it, put people on guilt trips, and was the biggest hypocrite I've ever met.

On the positive side, she was smart and a really loving person. She ran a nonprofit organization helping people in the community with basic needs; unfortunately it was badly run and she was using it to make herself feel useful by being selfless in the extreme, and further making people dependent on her. I think deep down the only way she felt like she would be wanted was if people needed her.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Unhealthy INTP (ME)

Jumping up and down insanely while singing "God Save The Queen" although I have neither a God nor a Queen.
    Somehow I have trouble imagining you doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    are you really so lazy that you cant figure anything out by yourself? =|
    if youre so ignorant, then why dont you go back into the hole you crawled from?
    These are personal insults. And personal insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Somehow I have trouble imagining you doing this.
    Ask my wife!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    These are personal insults. And personal insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.
    Actually, one is a question, and one is a conditional statement.

(It seems as though you are determined to find an insult behind every bush.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    It seems as though you are determined to find an insult behind every bush.
    My first job was the Inspector of Tides, but now it is the specter of insults.