User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default I know we balance as we develop in age but...

do you think having kids is a catalyst for NPs to become more SJish? I mean they'll never be SJ but i dunno its my theory why everyone's parents are SJs at least the majority of. if my mom hadn't told me what she was like when she was younger i'd have guess ESFJ but knowing about her history i can say INFx Possibly ISFP but i dunno. anyways done rambling.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

People may develop traits & behaviors associated with other types in order to fill a role, yes.

That said, my ENTP dad is still unmistakably ENTP. I wouldn't ever confuse him for an SJ.

I know lots of old people via my church and most seem actually easier to type than young people. People seem to get more comfortable with who they are as they age & their personalities can appear more pronounced actually. Perhaps there is a "balance" in the thinking, which may look like maturity and wisdom, but the visible personalities don't all blur into one "balanced" type.
    Last edited by OrangeAppled; 07-25-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: typo
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    People may develop traits & behaviors associated with other types in order to fill a role, yes.

That said, my ENTP is still unmistakably ENTP. I wouldn't ever confuse him for an SJ.

I know lots of old people via my church and most seem actually easier to type than young people. People seem to get more comfortable with who they are as they age & their personalities can appear more pronounced actually. Perhaps there is a "balance" in the thinking, which may look like maturity and wisdom, but the visible personalities don't all blur into one "balanced" type.
    This is beautiful. I hope I'm the most balanced and true ENFP letting all my colors shine brightly one day. I'm working on it
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I have an INFP mom.

She does not look like an SJ at all.

I know lots of old people via my church and most seem actually easier to type than young people. People seem to get more comfortable with who they are as they age & their personalities can appear more pronounced actually.
    Interesting. I have observed the same thing with late twenties vs early twenties. Although, this is unfortunately not universally true.

I hadn't phrased it in terms of type, but as people get older, they seem to get more comfortable in their own skin.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78