User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 101

  1. #71
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (60%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (95%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (95%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (100%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (45%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

    Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (75%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

    Fi (Introverted Feeling) (95%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infj





    This is a very unusual test…

  2. #72
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    I am at least sure I'm xNxP…


    When I first started looking at MBTI, I thought I was INFP, since I was sensitive and a bit of a loner and interested in abstract things and disorganized…

    After a bit of deep research and soul searching, I decided I was ENxP. I had a slight pull to feeling though.

    I eventually took a test and found that I actually do have a preference for feeling, it's just not nearly as strong as my other three preferences…



    I finally decided on ENFP and felt pretty comfortable with it…

  3. #73
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    whoops...not to forget you Mr. Q

    Perhaps you are right. There's a part of me that thinks so/sp is currently (temporarily) working against you...and perhaps tuning into Fi or however one would phrase that would be beneficial for you. Do you test a little lower in Fi usage...sorta like Stansmith? <--You both are still so young...and likewise ENFPs never grow-up...so you guys have a shit-ton of time to worry about these things

    edit: It occurred to me I should quickly clarify what I mean when I say 'shit-ton of time to worry about these things.' <--Sitting around thinking about these kinds of things = awesome. But both of you are in positions right now where you need to develop these things by doing... By taking action...
    As you can see from my earlier posts, the test does not seem very accurate…



    Part of me wonders about me just being an unusually cautious So/Sx…

  4. #74
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    that test was weird...i didn't get enfp either
    and i never score that high on ti or si
    or fi even...i mean 100%??


    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (95%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

    Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

    Fi (Introverted Feeling) (100%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #75
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that test was weird...i didn't get enfp either
    and i never score that high on ti or si
    or fi even...i mean 100%??


    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (95%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

    Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

    Fi (Introverted Feeling) (100%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infp
    Yeah…
    I don't think I would ever mistake myself for a J…

  6. #76
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that's an interesting starry fact. i didn't know you scored high on ni fe too. i'm going to start buying us matching shirts.
    Here we are, two ENFP e7 babies...





    **And now several years later we reunite on a Typology forum. You having developed high Ni & Fe usage through the perfect parenting techniques and loving nurturing of a devoted ENFP mother & INFJ father. And I/me having developed high Ni & Fe usage through a desperate attempt to understand the completely insane er 'distinctive' and *slightly temperamental* ENFJ & INTJ couple that abducted me! Isn't life grand...?!! So serendipitous...

  7. #77
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infj
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infp

    Oh wow. And here I was so certain you two were ENFP.

  8. #78
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that test was weird...i didn't get enfp either
    and i never score that high on ti or si
    or fi even...i mean 100%??


    Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

    Ti (Introverted Thinking) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

    Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (95%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

    Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

    Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

    Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

    Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

    Fi (Introverted Feeling) (100%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - infp
    This test has to be rigged. I took it ages ago before this thread and I got 100% on Fi and 95% on Ne as well (and it gave me INFP of course). Or we're secretly the same person and the forum has no idea.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #79
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Here we are, two ENFP e7 babies...





    **And now several years later we reunite on a Typology forum. You having developed high Ni & Fe usage through the perfect parenting techniques and loving nurturing of a devoted ENFP mother & INFJ father. And I/me having developed high Ni & Fe usage through a desperate attempt to understand the completely insane er 'distinctive' and *slightly temperamental* ENFJ & INTJ couple that abducted me! Isn't life grand...?!! So serendipitous...
    omg do you actually know my parents were infj/enfp?!!?? or was that a guess?? my dad was the enfp tho
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #80
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    omg do you actually know my parents were infj/enfp?!!?? or was that a guess?? my dad was the enfp tho
    My father was ENFP, but he died…

Similar Threads

  1. Am I really an ENFP... ?
    By IceBlock in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 09:23 PM
  2. [ENFP] help an enfp / am i a jerk?
    By revolve in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 12:34 AM
  3. Am I an ESFP or an ENFP?
    By KarenParker in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 03:49 PM
  4. Am I an ENTP or an ENFP
    By G-Virus in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:38 PM
  5. Am I an ENFP now?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO