User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Yeah... maybe it'd be easier to break it down into cognitive functions...

try http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

ENFP sounds plausible to me, although you'd be an unusual one. Have you considered ENTP? ExxP is apparent, but you don't seem too much like an Se dom...do you relate at all to this article on inferior Ni?

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    What if you don't just feel like you're on crack and acid...but you actually are on crack and acid...what then?

Stansmith, you (obviously) don't have to tell me your age... but if you are under the age of 20 or so... it just might still be too soon for you or anyone to get a good feel for what your type is...especially if you have experienced episodes of depression since a young(er) age.

How are you assessing your type though? Do you test as ENFP? Did you decide on ENFP by reading ENFP descriptions?

None of what you stated in your recent post under ENFP stood out to me as being distinctly ENFP.

Still not really awake.
    I pretty much exclusively test as xNFP

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by louiesgonnadie View Post
    Listing personality traits at random isn't the best way to discern your type - it's broad. Barely conversing with a girl I don't know, unless I'm familiar with her and like her, for example - is something that I and many people of different types could probably relate to. However, looking at personality traits or personal experiences that could be connected to how your thought/perception process works does lead to something.

So, tell me - when you go shopping for new clothes (if that's your thing), what is your reason for choosing the outfit? If you saw someone in danger, but he was someone who you had a negative experience with - what would you do, and when you see this happening, what would be the first thought that pops in your head? What is one hobby of yours - but why do you happen to do it, and what about it struck you?

Even better - what is the impression(s) that you get from this image? Describe what you see.

Attachment 9818
    When I'm shopping, I choose an outfit based on what I feel looks good on me. I'd say I have a very developed personal style independent of teeny trends.

If he was in serious fatal danger and I was his only hope, I'd probably have to do it or else the guilt would gnaw at me forever.

I write screenplays because I love the idea of bringing all these different images, and character-archetypes I find appealing together into one coherent, entertaining script. Overall, the thing that lured me in is that I've always loved the aesthetic atmosphere and beauty of film and would love to recreate something like that myself.

In that image I see chaos and destruction. It's like the apocalypse.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I'm a huge prude. Whenever I walk into a new classroom, I have practically no interest in chatting with anyone unless I find them physically attractive. I've never been a "leader", a "bro" or "the life of the party" either, I've always been an independent behind the scenes person. I could never relate to this description of ENFPs as these "bright" social butterflies who engage everybody, I'm only like that sometimes, in which case I only engage people I find interesting. I'm not an active engager or initiator when in big groups, I'm mainly observant and behind the scenes (like most introverts, but it could be E6-cautiousness) when thing's are boring, and then loosen up once the fun's begun. I have very few deep relationships (wish I had more) and have maybe have 2 people that text me consistently. In highschool absolutely noone would see me as an extrovert except for a few people. I had a few friends that I drove absolutely crazy and would NOT leave alone, but to everyone else I was the ultimate introvert (I was very socially anxious at the time).

The one thing that I feel makes me an ENFP is that I have the mind of a hedonist; I make crude jokes, I like random hook ups, I like violent popcorn movies, everything I think about and enjoy is surface-value stuff and how they relate to one another. I barely think about morality or feely stuff and I'm pretty uncomfortable dwelling deep into my emotions and kind of find the topic cringe-worthy most of the time. Also, when around any introverts or someone I really like, I'm an absolute nut who dominates conversation. I can even dominate conversation when talking to my ESTP friend and make him laugh every 2 seconds, but a random ESTP I barely know? Hell no.

I tend to withdraw alot (I go straight home after school ends most of the time) and can maybe handle 2 hours of boring socializing tops. If I'm having lots of fun though, I'll hang around all day.

I'm either really gentle, sad-looking and soft-spoken, or really brash, boy-ish and slightly bubbly (more domineering and virile around people I'm comfortable with). I'm confusing as sh-t. I also have an easier time connection with girls and intuitive/feeler/light-hearted guys than serious earthy macho dudes.

So what do you think I'm an ENFP, or a sociable INFP?
    I feel that way too, and I'm a total ENFP. I have no patience for a boring social experience, and often turn down parties or gatherings because I know I won't enjoy my time with the people that will be there. I also am very quiet in new classes and work situations, and definitely jet out as soon as I can (unless it's to hang around to talk to a teacher I'm interested to ask a question I felt was not relevant enough or too deep to ask in class). I do, however, LOVE being with new interesting people and especially with my friends and family. In those situations, I almost become high and can dance and talk and be a buzzing social butterfly like someone who's had a few drinks and is feeling loose. Does that resonate with you at all?

Stansmith

Results from a cognitive function test:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (25%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (100%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (15%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (35%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (65%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Also, this is one of the best ENFP descriptions I've ever read. It's a lot more realistic than the wide-eyed blabbering social junkie that a lot of other descriptions make us out to be. http://personalitycafe.com/socionics...r-written.html [/URL]

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I feel that way too, and I'm a total ENFP. I have no patience for a boring social experience, and often turn down parties or gatherings because I know I won't enjoy my time with the people that will be there. I also am very quiet in new classes and work situations, and definitely jet out as soon as I can (unless it's to hang around to talk to a teacher I'm interested to ask a question I felt was not relevant enough or too deep to ask in class). I do, however, LOVE being with new interesting people and especially with my friends and family. In those situations, I almost become high and can dance and talk and be a buzzing social butterfly like someone who's had a few drinks and is feeling loose. Does that resonate with you at all?
    Lol, yes. I feel like I can act like im on cocaine or ecstacy when I'm completely sober.

Stansmith

Me when happy

Me when insecure/fed up/depressed

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I think it's our N that gives us our twisted sense of humor some times. We like that kind of stuff because it's satirical and witty. I'm making this all up based on my own thoughts and experiences, of course, but I feel ya dude. Normal happy stuff is too obvious for me a lot of times. Did you see Tyler the Creator's face and body language though? He couldn't contain his grin and his body was all over the place. He was loving that so much!

Oh, dang! I just re-loaded this, and the Tyler the Creator clip was replaced by a Russel Brand one. He's a trip. Definitely excited and on a roll! Feeding off that energy like only an E can.