First 1234 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Do you even lift?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    That's exactly how I work. I was trying to convey that I'm more interested in ideas and the many quirks of the world/humanity than feelings or values. I honestly feel like im either very out of touch with my Fi, or have very unhealthy Fi. This description of an unhealthy ENFP sounds like me honestly:
    But with that explosion of thoughts, do you strip away the details of an object to get to its "core" or do you elaborate on its details? Because the former is more of an Ne thing and the latter is more Se. But if you resonate with that description of an ENFP I guess that could reassure you of your typing then. Dunno, it's up to you. I really didn't relate to the first post but you seem to be in a stage of poor mental health (from the description you posted) so that could be why. Speaking of that, hope things get better for ya.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

That's exactly how I work. I was trying to convey that I'm more interested in ideas and the many quirks of the world/humanity than feelings or values.
    Hm.

What Chanaynay pointed out that's curious for an ENFP is that you're not seeming to feel much connection between Ne and Fi - for an ENFP that supernova would typically be laced with all sorts of heartstring-pulling elements, shimmering and beautiful and deep. We feel "depth" in the way that everything is constantly being pulled into the greater, truer context - we seek the "hidden" meaning because it is the most direct pathway to the grand unity, which contains the ultimate depth.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it's early and i barely slept and have not had coffee

but yeah no....none of that sounds very enfp to me at all...we don't just connect concrete external stuff. like was already mentioned...the main defining characteristic i'd say is how we are constantly seeking to understand the complexities of the universe and the people that reside here....everything means something and it's fascinating and each new thing you learn brings more interesting questions...it's a cycle that's ever spinning...the amazingness that is life..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Infinite Bubble

Well, it's obvious that you aren't an ENFP. In fact, STP is extremely blatant.

I'll say ESTP just because the vibes you're giving off fit that more than ISTP. Social extroversion != cognitive extroversion. I can imagine you as a 6w7 Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx; those combinations would lead to being a quieter ESTP.

Of course, this is only based on what I've read from you so far. Perhaps you might want to fill out a questionnaire from Personality Cafe for a more thorough typing.

Oh, and one more thing, Se and Ne are very similar to each other. They are often confused. They both explore the environment for perceiving new information, on the fly. But Se looks at the details and properties of the physical object being perceived in the environment, and focuses on that. Ne ignores the actual object at hand and focuses on the underlying themes that can be taken from it.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

When I feel good, I have "supernovas," and get quite energized and excited by them. An insight feels good to me. I enjoy talking to people about the world's great mysteries…

It feels like that dynamo is running out of steam, though…

I've probably been stage 5-10 ever since I was 13.

Stansmith, never having heard of any published work on the 'Stages of Depression' in reference to MBTI types, in this case ENFP, wasn't what called into question the 'Stage Ten' description of ENFP disintegration you included in this post. It was the way the description was written, how the author phrased each sentence...that immediately made it known to me that this was not even remotely the work of a professional or an expert in the field of MBTI.

I'm just here to tell you that you absolutely haven't been in any professionally recognized stage of ENFP depression since the age of 13... You've been in 'Viktoria's' personal and clearly non-professional interpretation of the stages ENFPs go through when they descend into states of poor mental health.

And Vikrotia is a retired INFJ Personality Cafe forum member. That is all she is. (well, and I get the sense she has been hurt by an ENFP.)

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I know that under the influence of my ADHD drugs, my E/I goes to 50/50 preference and my T/F goes to about 50/50. My N stays strong and my P stays very strong (95%), though. I notice that my natural self also has strong (90%) E and moderate (70%) F, though…

The drugs make me feel all loopy, too.

Stansmith

My ENFP traits

-Im more comfortable talking about random Ne things and ideas than my own feelings. Although in highschool I used to let everyone know how sh-tty I felt in a funny, melodramatic "why me!" way and bombarded acquantinces with texts. If a girl rejected me, everyone had to know about it.

-I desire a vibrant social life filled with a variety of people I find interesting, stimulating and fun

-I feel VERY uneasy with spending more than 2 days in isolation, despite how painfully common it is for me

-I joke alot and can come off as brash or douchey (in a fun way). I can hurt people's feelings when not careful.

-I'm usually quite overbearing when around introverts, most of my introverted friends have found me overwhelming and I kind of find it frustrating when they don't match my energy levels

-I'm probably the most vocal person in all of my classes

-My views on social issues can be pretty pragmatic and Te-like. I'm a results-oriented person when it comes to any political issue.

-I think my natural personality is very ExxP, but issues of insecurity and anxiety make me more withdrawn

-Im not very "poetic" about the way I express my feelings and emotions. I feel like an INFP would say something like "I feel such a huge gaping hole in my heart, I don't know if I can go on", while I'm more likely to say something like "Everyone hates me, I just wanna stop being a b-tch n-gga"

-I don't want my life to be peaceful and calm, I want it to be fast-paced, exciting, and full of novelty and positive vibes.

My INFP traits

-I withdraw from social situations when feeling anxious or overwhelmed

-I get stuck in my head alot

-I'm socially awkward

-I find it hard to ignore negative feelings and being active about making a change

-I come off as aloof, unapproachable and "bougie" in a group setting. I'm usually most engaging in groups of 5 or 6 tops.

-Im not a natural leader

-I'm cynical and not as consistently cheery as most ENFPs seem to be. I'm openly cheery maybe 30%-35% of the time

-I barely initiate conversation with strangers unless its a girl I like

-I sometimes avoid social interaction out of fear, even though I crave it desperately

-I'm a very "keep your distance" person, although I think that's more of a reaction to being disappointed/hurt in the past

-I often times look sad and have insecure body language

-I tend to sit at the side of the room

Stansmith

I relate alot to Charlie from Its Always Sunny, who's probably an ENFP 6 when I used to openly express my feelings: