User Tag List

First 3456 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I BUTTERNUT SQUASH YOUR HEAD!

interesting mustache. Is he Canadian? EH?
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKiNG ABOOT?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Sure they can. Just look at @Poimandres. He's one hell of a goofy mother fucker.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I kinda think Poi might be an INFP with well developed Ne, actually. The kind of images he chooses for his avatar, the frequency at which he changes them, and the presence and elaboration of his signature.... these are things I usually see in INFPs, not INTPs.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I kinda think Poi might be an INFP with well developed Ne, actually. The kind of images he chooses for his avatar, the frequency at which he changes them, and the presence and elaboration of his signature.... these are things I usually see in INFPs, not INTPs.
    still an INxP
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

WALMART

I studied Fi a fair deal yesterday - Jung's version, at least.

Poimandres being Fi is incongruent with that I learned. Ni would be more likely. They are similar in scope.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post

Poimandres being Fi is incongruent with that I learned. Ni would be more likely. They are similar in scope.
    INTJ I could see, and might fit better.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz
    still an INxP
    Don't mind me, I'm talking about something unrelated. I just haven't seen him say anything particularly Ti. He's too much of a mystery to me for him to be Ti.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Sure they can. Just look at @Poimandres. He's one hell of a goofy mother fucker.
    Yes, in most ways where people act like mindless robots (such as in formal public settings), I hack the system, and when people are normally acting like frenzied monkeys (such as when work is done), I'm using my freedom to advance understanding and development. For most people, serious and silly in X and Y are silly and serious for me.

Good point. I guess INTPs have more of a calculated rationale in their ways, whereas I'm bouncing a bunch of funny stuff around.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    still an INxP
    This may be true, but there's also a lot of information that points away from INxP (which INxPs generally tend to ignore, in favor of their subjective reasonings or feelings). That's a very debatable subject though, but I guess it's just the common perception. I'm sure there's also plenty of INxPs out there open to external input.

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post

Hm, well I guess they both deal with more introspective things, or what appeals to abstract impressions and mystical feelings, so there may be a good connection here.

INTJ I could see, and might fit better.

Don't mind me, I'm talking about something unrelated. I just haven't seen him say anything particularly Ti. He's too much of a mystery to me for him to be Ti.
    I actually see myself (today) as most likely being an INTJ. The Ti's seem more into what's rational (like elegant logic and rational consistency), whereas the Ni's seem more into what's transformative (like universal wisdom or esoteric cosmologies).

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

The INFP I know can be goofy in a very sweet way. She definitely gets silly and caught up like I can get, but she just seems to do it in a less theatrical, much more endearing way in my opinion. I'm a little jealous of my introverted counterparts to be honest
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    I actually see myself (today) as most likely being an INTJ. The Ti's seem more into what's rational (like elegant logic and rational consistency), whereas the Ni's seem more into what's transformative (like universal wisdom or esoteric cosmologies).
    Exactly. I simply don't see that consistent structure or through-line in you. That's way I suggested INFP, but Ni, it seems, can be equally, if not more, opposed to that.

Visit my Johari:

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I also had a friend in highschool who was literally like an introverted version of an ENTP. He was ENTP-esque in humor and demeanor but he was practically a hermit. He didn't have that awkard neurotic serious vibe that stereotypical INTPs have.
    Actually in retrospect, he was probably just an ISxP 9w8. His humor wasn't exceptionally witty or zany, it was more along the lines of "let me tickle this guy's nipple and keep a straight face while doing it". He seemed to be exceptionally comfortable with himself and didn't have that "this world is so strange/illogical" vibe that INxPs have.