User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 27

  1. #11
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Mane

    yeah after that statement you're definitely an ENTP that's just trolling.

  2. #12
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Mane

    yeah after that statement you're definitely an ENTP that's just trolling.
    Can I lump myself into that as well?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  3. #13
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Can I lump myself into that as well?
    Sure, but I wish at least one of the ENTP's on this forum would confirm or deny my theory as to how ENTP's type.

  4. #14
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Sure, but I wish at least one of the ENTP's on this forum would confirm or deny my theory as to how ENTP's type.
    denied! innocent until proven guilty!

  5. #15
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    denied! innocent until proven guilty!
    lol, you're a troll


  6. #16
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    lol, you're a troll

    pfft, rarely. let me rephrase:

    no, as i explained in the 1st paragraph of my 1st post in this thread (prior to moving on to why are you so interested in ENTPdom), your theory doesn't seem to stand as a consistent ENTP habit (assuming i'm an ENTP).

  7. #17
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    pfft, rarely. let me rephrase:

    no, as i explained in the 1st paragraph of my 1st post in this thread (prior to moving on to why are you so interested in ENTPdom), your theory doesn't seem to stand as a consistent ENTP habit (assuming i'm an ENTP).
    So then you don't check the wording and grammar in your posts that much? Also, you don't really think about what other's opinions of your posts will be?

  8. #18
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    So then you don't check the wording and grammar in your posts that much? Also, you don't really think about what other's opinions of your posts will be?
    sometimes. i can go into communication mode - attempting to make a stance within a discussion i'm involved in or attempting to make an impact - at which point i do think quite a bit of how well it would be understood and what other's opinions of it might be. this can range from trying to show the analytic logic structure to thinking whether people will appreciate the humor of a joke.

    but the key word is "sometimes". a lot of other times i don't do that at all, sometimes i write without giving a crap, other times i can have a few degrees of stream of consciousness - there's an INFJ buddy of mine that 90% of our email exchange is just each other's stream of consciousness.

    the point being: if you attempted to type me based on this theory alone, you would be likely to type me wrong depending on what mood i am in.

  9. #19
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    I do a little of both, but I feel like after a few edits, the post loses it's soul and makes me look boring. On the other hand, I don't want to look stupid.

    ENTPs also capitalize the first letter in sentence and finish their sentences with a very hard period.

  10. #20
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I do a little of both, but I feel like after a few edits, the post loses it's soul and makes me look boring. On the other hand, I don't want to look stupid.

    ENTPs also capitalize the first letter in sentence and finish their sentences with a very hard period.
    yes for sure totally agree. anytime i've ever edited things ive written it just ends up being a completely different sentiment...it's like i can take anything in a multitude of directions so stopping to mess with it just throws it off course. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] ENFP vs. ENTP
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 06:51 PM
  2. [ENTP] ENTPs (and the others too), how do you deal with (unexpected) failures?
    By theadoor in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:01 AM
  3. [MBTItm] ENTPs and the Tertiary Fe
    By Cypocalypse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM
  4. [ENTP] ENTPs and the novelty value of people
    By EcK in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:28 PM
  5. enfp vs entp
    By findthejake in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO