User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Well building a rocketship for someone would definitely be pretty sweet, I think we can all agree on that. . .
    yes ooh i found a tardis mug on facebook i neeeeed it. i'm gonna buy it next month
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Hmm. Yes palmer described how E6's view the world as if its very fragile and could shatter at any moment. Her example said, "some people view the glass as half empty, some view it as half full, 6's just realize the glass could shatter at any moment."
    Yes, that sounds accurate!

My boss was an E6, and I threatened to hire all his employees away from him. I managed to get all their business cards and tell them I'll pay them more than he does. They were down with the idea. My boss pulled me aside, screamed at me. The whole time he was shaking and pacing back and forth. lol.
    Ha, cruel, but evidently it worked.

I think my intellectual speed and bouncing energy can make some people think I'm just a walking tornado or something, like at any moment I could break something for no fuckin reason at all.

One INTJ 5 I met described an ESTP as, "he sprinted out of a party, turned on the motorcycle and immediately slammed headfirst into a tree." lol. Part of me thinks that story was made up, but it paints a good image of ESTP's as loose cannons in general.

I actually think this is a sensor trait. I find ESFJ's to be even worse than I am at this, haha.
    Lol, I haven't seen that out of the ESFJs I know! ESFPs, maybe. You do seem very active/reactive. And fast-paced, certainly. So you can see why an e6 in their china shop would be terrified by your proverbial bull. You do come across as almost cp 6, interestingly enough.

I think with me, once I open up, that's it. There's really nothing more past that other than knowledge and what I'm thinking. My surface behavior is completely completely different from my underlying behavior. For example, my ENFJ 3 best friend over here is awesome, and sometimes I catch myself following him around like a puppy every so often. I actually have to remind myself not to do that. Around him I'm really quiet and calm. When I'm away from him or a girlfriend, I often change back to... how I sorta feel right now. Neurotic and all over the place.
    Aw, Sx merging! I see. Maybe some degree of pain derived from having felt merged and then suddenly being ripped from that?

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    some people would build a rocket ship over apologize though
    If that's the case, they should use the rocketship to stay far away from me.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    If that's the case, they should use the rocketship to stay far away from me.
    noted.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

E8 power dynamics aren't a self referencing phenomenon. Part of the reason E8's worry about power dynamics is to avoid being hurt. To protect themselves and from all the BS most people put them through. As I've spend 23 years of my life being "open minded" to most people, I've learned that this is a road to hurt, and I've thus started door slamming anyone on the first sign that they're not someone I want to deal with. I think she's an E6. In my experience those have almost always been very push pull and hurtful people to open up to. So to be tested like this only tells me that this is just the beginning.

Its incredibly judgemental, but this is a learned tactic I've developed over the years and for good reason. And my life is becoming much better because of it.
    Hmm. I know this feeling all too well. I actually have made it my #2 priority in regards to self preservation to cut people that I am continually hurt by out of my life. And now I'm so worn to the point that if someone does one thing wrong...and don't appologize or don't try to make amends with me( AFTER ALL THE GD YEARS I HAVE) I say goodbye abruptly. Done. Don't care. Don't need that shit. I have a very LOW tolerance for Fi now lol...Cause they SUCK at making amends. I am a 6. If i like someone, freind, relationship, coworker, etc, and I think I might have even slightly hurt their feelings by looking at their facial expressions or behavior...I immediately appologize, and correct whatever the problem is.

Other people don't seem to freggin do this...WTF? Well I realized what the f it is...I am SURROUNDED by Fi-doms.

An ISFP literally said to me " I don't like to give or recieve appologies, because if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." <----that shit is dumb. So no one is allowed to make mistakes?

So I have met 1 ISFP that's kool. Out of 9 that I can think of off the top of my head.

INFP's are a mixed bag. But most of the time they seem to be worth it to say sorry to first.

ESFP's I can forgive easily...cause they can show they're sorry to me in other ways more action oriented than other Fi-doms

ENFP's don't know enough
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    some people would build a rocket ship over apologize though
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Well building a rocketship for someone would definitely be pretty sweet, I think we can all agree on that. . .
    I want to meet these people, so I can act really offended around them 'cause I'd really dig a rocket ship.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I should probably be happy it isn't INFJs being the whipping boys/girls this time, but the whole situation sounds crazy to me. Although, like others have said, I can see it being worth dealing with crazy people briefly if there was going to be a rocket ship in it for me.

Otherwise, if someone is not at least as much fun as eating saltines and reading about rocket ships (the sci-fi version) then why would I not just hang out by myself and have fun with Siranth Jax or John Perry or Andrew Wiggins? I know they aren't going to suddenly hit on me or make me throw away their salad bowl. Hell, they won't even hog the saltines.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm not so convinced this is an Fi/Fe thing. Sounds like poor use of F in general.

So, after learning some socionics, I've learned that Fi often ASSUMES the internal state of other people, while Fe needs to hear it in an objective fashion.

Simultaneously, I notice that Fe users tend to appologize much more readily than Fi users.

I recently was hitting on an ESFP. I told her she was attractive at one point. She then flipped and went princess on me. She was eating a salad out of a styrofoam bowl, and when she was done, held the bowl up to my face and said, "can you throw this away for me?"

I looked at her feeling pain from what she said, and responded, "because I'm such a nice fucking guy." I took her tray and threw it out for her and didn't speak to her for a month.

She started to realize that I had no intention of speaking to her ever again. I door slammed her. She started getting upset and anytime I was near she'd look at me a lot and make faces of concern. I don't know what emotion it was specifically. Some sort of remorse, guilt, something.

She's never appologized. I haven't bothered asking her to either. Last time I asked an esfp to appologize to me was a disaster.

So now she's super nice to me. So, in general Fi user fashion, I'm assuming this is her way of apologizing. I've had an INTJ appologize to me once when he started cleaning my room and asking me how my day was etc. I had an ENTJ appologize to me by looking at the floor and stating things awkwardly. So I assume its something similar with ESFP.

So now I'm wondering, is she actually sorry? Do Fi users need to appologize? Or should I just assume it?

From my perspective, the lack of an apology seems like a blatant form of selfishness, as if being right is more important than whatever else is on her mind. What do you think? What is going on in her mind? Why do Fi users do this? Is there something about their ego that prevents them from apologizing?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

I am an INTP, so does that mean I never use Fi? E is not part of my four letter MBTI code, so does that mean that whatever holds true about extroverts does not hold true about me?

Whether or not someone apologizes or not depends on the context or the beliefs about etiquette they may hold.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I am an INTP, so does that mean I never use Fi? E is not part of my four letter MBTI code, so does that mean that whatever holds true about extroverts does not hold true about me?

Whether or not someone apologizes or not depends on the context or the beliefs about etiquette they may hold.
    Look Sol, the INTP Police are keeping an eye on you to make sure you don't use Fi.

It's in your interests, Sol, to remember that the Police are suspicious of solitary pedestrians, loitering with intent to use Fi, when no one is looking.

E is not part of your MBTI code, so any attempt to use E will appear awkward and immediately arouse suspicion.

Trust me, and keep a low profile Mr Walker, your phantom Fi and E will only arouse suspicion.

@SolitaryWalker
    Last edited by Mole; 06-25-2013 at 09:26 PM.