• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extroverts Seem Aggressive to me

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroverts, you scary!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They are....more energetic.

Nicki

Retired
We're very fond of eating introverts. When we talk, you don't notice us slowly devouring you since you're too busy getting frustrated.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't know being an extrovert could make me seem scary. I'll have to use this to my advantage next time. :rly???:

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! :ranting:

We're such unassuming, gentle souls...

Pictured: Extraverts

Mole

Permabanned
We're very fond of eating introverts. When we talk, you don't notice us slowly devouring you since you're too busy getting frustrated.

Extroverts eat us from the outside, while we eat them from the inside.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here, kitty kitty...:smooch:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
?

I actually find introverts more intimidating on average.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
All this talk about eating has made it impossible for me to continue to ignore my hunger. Now I'm going to have to eat something, but not an introvert or an extrovert from the inside or the outside. Unless it is the slaughtered carcass of an introverted or extroverted pig, chicken, cow, or fish. Although I may decide, instead, to have a bowl of cereal . . .

I'm not sure how you'd tell with cereal. By the picture on the box? That would make the yummy but horrible for you cereals extroverts and the good for you but boring cereals introverts and all the SPs would, unfairly, be Wheaties. That's just mean.

Mole

Permabanned
All this talk about eating has made it impossible for me to continue to ignore my hunger.

So why not try a delicious papaya, filled with lemon juice and blueberries, drizzled with yogurt.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
So why not try a delicious papaya, filled with lemon juice and blueberries, drizzled with yogurt.

I'm not sure if I like papaya. I dislike either it or pasion fruit but I can't remember which. The one that is really acidic does not taste good to me.

Blueberries and yogurt are good, but does the lemon juice curdle the yogurt?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
extraverts are usually more assertive, which might seem like aggressiveness in certain situations

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Aggressive? Have you ever met ENFP? I'd hardly call those guys aggressive...

Mole

Permabanned
All of us are cannibals.

Yes, this is true, but we don't eat our bodies, we eat our minds, because we are inter-subjective animals.

Don't you think it's strange that although we don't have big claws and teeth, we are the most powerful animal on the planet?

And we are the most powerful because we are the only animal that has evoved inter-subjectivity.

At this very moment you and I are sharing inter-subjectivity, across time and space, across the whole globe, and sharing our inter-subjectivity with other members and guests.

Nicki

Retired
Yes, this is true, but we don't eat our bodies, we eat our minds, because we are inter-subjective animals.

Don't you think it's strange that although we don't have big claws and teeth, we are the most powerful animal on the planet?

And we are the most powerful because we are the only animal that has evoved inter-subjectivity.

At this very moment you and I are sharing inter-subjectivity, across time and space, across the whole globe, and sharing our inter-subjectivity with other members and guests.

We are powerful cannibals that run the world.

Nicki

Retired
I'm not sure if I like papaya. I dislike either it or pasion fruit but I can't remember which. The one that is really acidic does not taste good to me.

Blueberries and yogurt are good, but does the lemon juice curdle the yogurt?

I really dislike papaya and passion fruit. Papaya's too soft and passion fruit's too sweet. I agree with you about blueberries and yogurt though. Maybe use lemon glaze instead of lemon juice. Add granola for the best experience!

Mole

Permabanned
We are powerful cannibals that run the world.

We do. And we have rituals that empathise this, such as eating the body and blood in communion, and even eating together round a common table, where we share, not only the delicious food, but also our delicious conversation.

And it wasn't so long ago that we practised blood sacrifice where we consumed the sacrifice afterwards.

But inter-subjectivity has its dangers. Deception, for instance, works. And we keep are friends close, and our enemies even closer. So no wonder we are afraid of intimacy, and find all kinds of ways to create distance.

What do you think would be a safe distance from me?

Standuble

The only thing I fear about extroverts is that their ways will rub off on me - that is I would become someone fundamentally dependent on constant human contact who inevitably would place the content of the conversation second to the base need to have one. I would also be someone with no concept of personal space, a poor understanding that others may not want to talk to them and an overriding belief that if you are sitting there quietly in your thoughts then you must be planning to kill everyone in the room. You can't possibly be thinking of something else nor thinking about something completely unrelated or removed from them.

They are scary in that to me they represent what my life would be like if it went wrong.

/end passive aggressive rant.