User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

At the worst, most of them are no worse than Tigger.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It's comfortable to have a pretty good idea of what's going on with someone, and particularly so to know that they are comfortable with you knowing.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    We do. And we have rituals that empathise this, such as eating the body and blood in communion, and even eating together round a common table, where we share, not only the delicious food, but also our delicious conversation.

And it wasn't so long ago that we practised blood sacrifice where we consumed the sacrifice afterwards.

But inter-subjectivity has its dangers. Deception, for instance, works. And we keep are friends close, and our enemies even closer. So no wonder we are afraid of intimacy, and find all kinds of ways to create distance.

What do you think would be a safe distance from me?
    We love to belong but we also love to hate.

What do you think?
    I really like cats and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    We love to belong but we also love to hate.

What do you think?
    Well, love and hate are two sides of the same coin of belonging, but indifference gives distance.

So consider, you can modulate your distance from me by on one hand loving or hating me, and on the other hand, being indfferent to me.

So what balance would you like? How would you like to balance your closeness and distance?

So our relationship is a tightrope. And here you are on the tightrope, with a long balancing pole. At one end of the pole is love/hate, and at the other end of the pole is indifference.

If you love/hate me too much, you will overbalance; and if you are too indifferent, you will also overbalance.

So how are you going to balance the two?

MBTI
    yupp

I don't get intimidated though. Really I don't i've been asked so many times if different people are intimidating and I go no, the most they'll get from me is annoying. so this thread makes no sense to me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Well, love and hate are two sides of the same coin of belonging, but indifference gives distance.

So consider, you can modulate your distance from me by on one hand loving or hating me, and on the other hand, being indfferent to me.

So what balance would you like? How would you like to balance your closeness and distance?

So our relationship is a tightrope. And here you are on the tightrope, with a long balancing pole. At one end of the pole is love/hate, and at the other end of the pole is indifference.

If you love/hate me too much, you will overbalance; and if you are too indifferent, you will also overbalance.

So how are you going to balance the two?
    I have no clue. You decide.
    I really like cats and food.

Yeah, but introverts are soul-stealers and evil scientists.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mos98 View Post
    Yeah, but introverts are soul-stealers and evil scientists.
    im an "evil scientist" and i'm an extrovert. and most of my colleagues are extroverts too...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    im an "evil scientist" and i'm an extrovert. and most of my colleagues are extroverts too...
    Shhh. All evil scientists are introverts ready to take over the world.

Your soul is mine

Quote Originally Posted by mos98 View Post
    Yeah, but introverts are soul-stealers.
    Certainly I will steal your soul. Whatever I say has at least two meanings. This is to confuse your mind so I can slip in and steal your soul.

Some say their souls were stolen by a pretty girl or a handsome man, but the majority of spiritual theft is put down to introverts - and the evidence for introverts is incontrovertible.

So while I hold your soul in thrall, while you are enthralled by the ambiguity of my words, and drift unknowingly into a trance, the professional introvert, the professional soul stealer, will entrance you futher, until you can't tell the difference between imagination and reality, and your soul is mine.