• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blatant discrimination: your favorite and least favorite MBTI types of mate

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say they are sort of listening to you and sort of not. Whilst they may be defiantly pushing forward with FiTe the Ne is asking whether you are right or not or it will do so after the person spends time alone. I don't think many INFPs would show or express this uncertainty but they are aware of it. She may eventually see your point of view and agree with it but feel embarassed to admit it, probably hoping the dust will settle in regards to the problems her now defunct position caused so she can approach the situation from the new angle without losing face.

In regards to the above however she cannot stray far from the Fi however the Fi can adjust and move itself so it is positioned in "your camp" so to speak. There is no standard likelihood of this occuring (it may not occur at all) and some parts of her cannot change. Guess its the human condition.

So Fi is indeed stubborn?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not my fault everyone is wrong.

;)

Ha...I know, right? :D

Oh, I admit to my discrimination against XSFJs. Fe...how I hate thee...the trigger for berserker rage when hit with nice-nasty. Or refusing to 'be real'. Gah....

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My very favorite type in all of MBTI has to be ESTJ!

They're such loyal and hardworking people who can get many things accomlished while preserving the natural order by dealing epic justice to all who threaten our sacred traditions!

The worst type would most certainly be those uber-logical and schizotypal robots as programmed into INTPs upon their lifeless genesis for analyzing things through the most boring depths of hell to the death!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
My favorite? Tie between (kiersey) ISTP and ENFJ

least favorite, hard to say. in its most unhealthy form I'd go with ESTJ, not because they're mean, but because they can be the biggest, most self centered narcissists. there are a lot of ESTJ cult leaders out there. that shit creeps me out. I absolutely hate how they can just tell people "this is what you should think of me" and people actually do, and then follow them.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh this is fun. :) Can I jump in?

Disclaimer- all types have good and bad points. Some are unhealthy. Some are healthy.

But I'll play this game with the types in MY LIFE and what I feel about them. So this is extremely biased and based on a limited, personal test group!

ESFJ: wonderful (when healthy- I hear so many horror stories- but all of my ESFJs have been seemingly healthy.) They are amazing people that take care of everyone, the underdogs, and get shit done. They don't feel the need to keep up with the Joneses or satisfy the current trends of the day. They march to the beat of their own drums. They are not deep enough intellectually speaking- that is my disconnect with them.

ENTJ: Love/Hate. I can't peel myself away from them. But they are assholes. They have no Ne to speak of and so out of touch / afraid of emotion- so they truly believe they are always right when in a bigger picture sense- they hardly ever are.

ENFP: I am one- and I love ENFPs, but I can only take them in small doses as it's like talking to myself all day which is quite draining. But I trust them (the healthy ones) so much.

ENFJ: LOVE ENFJs, but also can only take them in small doses. They are so real and authentic- and care so much about people- I love and respect this about them so much. But their sappiness gets on my nerves. I know it's a good thing that they are this way- but it's like pouring a few big squirts of maple syrup into your mouth. You need to walk away and rinse and wait awhile before you try to do it again.

ESFP: Love the ESFPs in my life SO much. But their sensing exciteability is very difficult for me to keep up with as I am not in tune with my sensing side. But I do it because I love them so much and love seeing them happy. They are deeply emotional and LOVE their convinctions which they stick to bar none. They do not let others get underneath their skin- they stick with their values- love this. They are LEADERS among their peers.

ISFJ: I love the ISFJ in my life. We clash over the years on anal type things like money matters and schedules- that shit gets on my nerves. But aside from that- there is a such a beautiful dynamic that goes on- that is priceless!

INFP: Appreciate them for their uniqueness. Feel sorry for how HARD they feel. Can hardly be around them- they depress the shit out of me.

INFJ: I only know one online and she is a manipulative and pathetic soul. Let's hope I never have to meet her in real life where I would tear into her like the piece of shit that she is. Stupid girl doesn't know who she is messing with.

ENTP: Love them- but they are little bastards, you know. They are brilliant. I respect them so much and also want to kick their asses on a regular basis.

That's all I got. Wow- that was cathartic.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
most - INFPs (close second INFJs)
least - ESFJs (close second ESTJs)

ps [MENTION=15728]AzulEyes[/MENTION] wow reading that, i could agree with all your type descriptions...very good!

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
most - INFPs (close second INFJs)
least - ESFJs (close second ESTJs)

ps [MENTION=15728]AzulEyes[/MENTION] wow reading that, i could agree with all your type descriptions...very good!

oh thanks! lol I saw the mention and before I clicked was like, "I'm so getting a butt whipping!" hahaha

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
oh thanks! lol I saw the mention and before I clicked was like, "I'm so getting a butt whipping!" hahaha

Now why would anyone wish to do that?

After all you only gave your personal experiences and that is what this thread is all about. :D

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now why would anyone wish to do that?

After all you only gave your personal experiences and that is what this thread is all about. :D

Why thank you!!! I wish I knew more types to write more! lol
:smile:

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Conservative ESTJ-Nobrainers are pretty much the worst combo for me.

S

Stansmith

Favorite

ISFP
ENFP
INFP (with good Ne)

Least favorite

ISTJ
ESFJ
ISFJ
ESTJ

Honorable mention

ENTP
(Mellow) ENFJ
(Lighthearted) INFJ

S

Stansmith

I prefer someone who's laid back, has a good sense of humor, fun to talk to, doesn't need to move around constantly, somewhat spontaneous (without being completely manic/overwhelming) and has similar interests. Pretty basic checklist.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ESTP - Just started dating one. Wonder how we share the same planet. Concerned how this will end, because I cannot see it going off into the sunset. "Fun fun fun til daddy takes the t-bird away". I always think of Beach Boy's songs with ESTPs - shallow, but catchy & undeniably fun.The ESTP told me a mushy story intended to make an ISFJ melt (not MY cold Fi heart), and all I could think about was "The Benjamin Franklin Effect". Debated sharing my thoughts on it. Decided not to. See a future where all my theoretical musings are repressed because I'm too nice to torture someone with them when they don't care about such ideas. They always seemed bummed out that I don't "do" a lot. "What do you like to do?" says the ESTP. "Why, I enjoy pouring over literature & poetry by the seaside, " says me. ESTP scoffs, "No, I mean what do you like to DO. BTW, I hate reading".

bahahahaha!

I've experienced that with INFP's and how they don't take my drama very seriously. People need to take my drama seriously. fo serious.

I'm more of a sunlounger listening, surfing to the sunset, sex on the beach kinda person. I get irritated with constant happiness and fluffiness, and get irritated with personalities who think life is one giant party all the time. There needs to be drama and struggle or else the highs won't feel so high. Anyone living in constant happiness is delusional.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh this is fun. :) Can I jump in?

Disclaimer- all types have good and bad points. Some are unhealthy. Some are healthy.

But I'll play this game with the types in MY LIFE and what I feel about them. So this is extremely biased and based on a limited, personal test group!

ESFJ: wonderful (when healthy- I hear so many horror stories- but all of my ESFJs have been seemingly healthy.) They are amazing people that take care of everyone, the underdogs, and get shit done. They don't feel the need to keep up with the Joneses or satisfy the current trends of the day. They march to the beat of their own drums. They are not deep enough intellectually speaking- that is my disconnect with them.

ENTJ: Love/Hate. I can't peel myself away from them. But they are assholes. They have no Ne to speak of and so out of touch / afraid of emotion- so they truly believe they are always right when in a bigger picture sense- they hardly ever are.

ENFP: I am one- and I love ENFPs, but I can only take them in small doses as it's like talking to myself all day which is quite draining. But I trust them (the healthy ones) so much.

ENFJ: LOVE ENFJs, but also can only take them in small doses. They are so real and authentic- and care so much about people- I love and respect this about them so much. But their sappiness gets on my nerves. I know it's a good thing that they are this way- but it's like pouring a few big squirts of maple syrup into your mouth. You need to walk away and rinse and wait awhile before you try to do it again.

ESFP: Love the ESFPs in my life SO much. But their sensing exciteability is very difficult for me to keep up with as I am not in tune with my sensing side. But I do it because I love them so much and love seeing them happy. They are deeply emotional and LOVE their convinctions which they stick to bar none. They do not let others get underneath their skin- they stick with their values- love this. They are LEADERS among their peers.

ISFJ: I love the ISFJ in my life. We clash over the years on anal type things like money matters and schedules- that shit gets on my nerves. But aside from that- there is a such a beautiful dynamic that goes on- that is priceless!

INFP: Appreciate them for their uniqueness. Feel sorry for how HARD they feel. Can hardly be around them- they depress the shit out of me.

INFJ: I only know one online and she is a manipulative and pathetic soul. Let's hope I never have to meet her in real life where I would tear into her like the piece of shit that she is. Stupid girl doesn't know who she is messing with.

ENTP: Love them- but they are little bastards, you know. They are brilliant. I respect them so much and also want to kick their asses on a regular basis.

That's all I got. Wow- that was cathartic.

haha at the entp one especially. i love them but this is true haha

gold star :laugh:

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha at the entp one especially. i love them but this is true haha

gold star :laugh:

haha glad you can also feel cathartic from my bitch session lol

And how I complained of an INFJ. Just found out my brother is one. Open mouth insert foot. lol
:happy2::smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha glad you can also feel cathartic from my bitch session lol

And how I complained of an INFJ. Just found out my brother is one. Open mouth insert foot. lol
:happy2::smile:

haha! no worries! i can complain about infjs but my mom is one too and i adore her to bits! and my son is an entp and obviously i think he's perfect and lovely cool amazing etc but there's truth in what you said too! haha