First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    most - INFPs (close second INFJs)
    least - ESFJs (close second ESTJs)

ps @AzulEyes wow reading that, i could agree with all your type descriptions...very good!
    oh thanks! lol I saw the mention and before I clicked was like, "I'm so getting a butt whipping!" hahaha
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    oh thanks! lol I saw the mention and before I clicked was like, "I'm so getting a butt whipping!" hahaha
    Now why would anyone wish to do that?

After all you only gave your personal experiences and that is what this thread is all about.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Now why would anyone wish to do that?

After all you only gave your personal experiences and that is what this thread is all about.
    Why thank you!!! I wish I knew more types to write more! lol

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Conservative ESTJ-Nobrainers are pretty much the worst combo for me.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Stansmith

Favorite

ISFP
    ENFP
    INFP (with good Ne)

Least favorite

ISTJ
    ESFJ
    ISFJ
    ESTJ

Honorable mention

ENTP
    (Mellow) ENFJ
    (Lighthearted) INFJ

Stansmith

I prefer someone who's laid back, has a good sense of humor, fun to talk to, doesn't need to move around constantly, somewhat spontaneous (without being completely manic/overwhelming) and has similar interests. Pretty basic checklist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ESTP - Just started dating one. Wonder how we share the same planet. Concerned how this will end, because I cannot see it going off into the sunset. "Fun fun fun til daddy takes the t-bird away". I always think of Beach Boy's songs with ESTPs - shallow, but catchy & undeniably fun.The ESTP told me a mushy story intended to make an ISFJ melt (not MY cold Fi heart), and all I could think about was "The Benjamin Franklin Effect". Debated sharing my thoughts on it. Decided not to. See a future where all my theoretical musings are repressed because I'm too nice to torture someone with them when they don't care about such ideas. They always seemed bummed out that I don't "do" a lot. "What do you like to do?" says the ESTP. "Why, I enjoy pouring over literature & poetry by the seaside, " says me. ESTP scoffs, "No, I mean what do you like to DO. BTW, I hate reading".
    bahahahaha!

I've experienced that with INFP's and how they don't take my drama very seriously. People need to take my drama seriously. fo serious.

I'm more of a sunlounger listening, surfing to the sunset, sex on the beach kinda person. I get irritated with constant happiness and fluffiness, and get irritated with personalities who think life is one giant party all the time. There needs to be drama and struggle or else the highs won't feel so high. Anyone living in constant happiness is delusional.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Oh this is fun. Can I jump in?

Disclaimer- all types have good and bad points. Some are unhealthy. Some are healthy.

But I'll play this game with the types in MY LIFE and what I feel about them. So this is extremely biased and based on a limited, personal test group!

ESFJ: wonderful (when healthy- I hear so many horror stories- but all of my ESFJs have been seemingly healthy.) They are amazing people that take care of everyone, the underdogs, and get shit done. They don't feel the need to keep up with the Joneses or satisfy the current trends of the day. They march to the beat of their own drums. They are not deep enough intellectually speaking- that is my disconnect with them.

ENTJ: Love/Hate. I can't peel myself away from them. But they are assholes. They have no Ne to speak of and so out of touch / afraid of emotion- so they truly believe they are always right when in a bigger picture sense- they hardly ever are.

ENFP: I am one- and I love ENFPs, but I can only take them in small doses as it's like talking to myself all day which is quite draining. But I trust them (the healthy ones) so much.

ENFJ: LOVE ENFJs, but also can only take them in small doses. They are so real and authentic- and care so much about people- I love and respect this about them so much. But their sappiness gets on my nerves. I know it's a good thing that they are this way- but it's like pouring a few big squirts of maple syrup into your mouth. You need to walk away and rinse and wait awhile before you try to do it again.

ESFP: Love the ESFPs in my life SO much. But their sensing exciteability is very difficult for me to keep up with as I am not in tune with my sensing side. But I do it because I love them so much and love seeing them happy. They are deeply emotional and LOVE their convinctions which they stick to bar none. They do not let others get underneath their skin- they stick with their values- love this. They are LEADERS among their peers.

ISFJ: I love the ISFJ in my life. We clash over the years on anal type things like money matters and schedules- that shit gets on my nerves. But aside from that- there is a such a beautiful dynamic that goes on- that is priceless!

INFP: Appreciate them for their uniqueness. Feel sorry for how HARD they feel. Can hardly be around them- they depress the shit out of me.

INFJ: I only know one online and she is a manipulative and pathetic soul. Let's hope I never have to meet her in real life where I would tear into her like the piece of shit that she is. Stupid girl doesn't know who she is messing with.

ENTP: Love them- but they are little bastards, you know. They are brilliant. I respect them so much and also want to kick their asses on a regular basis.

That's all I got. Wow- that was cathartic.
    haha at the entp one especially. i love them but this is true haha

gold star
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha at the entp one especially. i love them but this is true haha

gold star
    haha glad you can also feel cathartic from my bitch session lol

And how I complained of an INFJ. Just found out my brother is one. Open mouth insert foot. lol

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha glad you can also feel cathartic from my bitch session lol

And how I complained of an INFJ. Just found out my brother is one. Open mouth insert foot. lol
    haha! no worries! i can complain about infjs but my mom is one too and i adore her to bits! and my son is an entp and obviously i think he's perfect and lovely cool amazing etc but there's truth in what you said too! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison