User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Glycerine

If I end up with an male version of my INFP mother....

Most INFPs seem to argue that INFP profile is inaccurate but it just happens to fit my mom to a tee.

Also, the sickly sweet variety of ESFJ guys would annoy the shit out of me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I have not had enough mates to comprise a statistically significant sampling, hence any conclusions I would draw either way would be unfounded. My best anecdotal evidence is a many-year, still going strong relationship with my INTP.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

FPs are the best, followed by INTJs
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Some of these conclusions are based on a small sample (sometimes a single person), some rely heavily on intuition and/or subjective logic; and with that said I have complete freedom to say anything without being called a typist.

ISTP - Hot. Expects people to know what she is expecting. Rarely takes initiative, but often waits for me to take the initiative just to suggest the opposite. Opinionated, but seems to assume her points are obvious enough not to require any further elaboration. Doesn't like Ne-based humor.

ESTP - Hot. Fun. Non-judgemental and not afraid to speak her mind, so you always know what to expect. Realist. Naughty. Able to make things sexual very fast. Likes dark humor. Low monogamic potential.

ESFP - Great conversationalists and story tellers. A different opinion on a sensitive topic can easily be taken as a disregard for her values - don't go there. Able to sound wise + act stupid and also sound stupid + act wise in an absurd frequency. Unreliable. Doesn't deal well with boundaries.

ISTJ - Loyal. Consistent. Overly conventional, and implicitly expects people to be like that.

ESFJ - Cute, caring, but most of their words register as white noise. Religious. Reliable. Liked by everyone. Great smiles.

ENFP - Demands too much attention. Jokes contain pure randomness, but few substance. Flaky.

INFP - Fun. Able to discuss things on a deep level. Never takes the initiative and likes to be chased. In order to know their intentions, you need to put on a lot of effort.

INFJ - Hard to make her open up. Passive. Seems pretty literate, but kinda bad at sharing knowledge.

ENFJ - Cute and caring like ESFJs, with the added bonus that they often say intellectually stimulant things. Less ambitious and more idealistic. Wise. Spiritual.

INTP - Hot. Smart. Nerdy. Aspie tendencies. Egocentric. Inexperienced.

Based on my limited experience, the winners would be ESTP* and ENFJ**.

*open relationship or friends w/ benefits
    **exclusive relationship

Loser: ESFP
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ENFP's

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EME"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

My favorite type of person to date would be one who one would allow me be myself, and would not expect me to behave in only one manner (I'd look for intelligence, fun, honesty and compassion). The rest should be self-explanatory.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm never closed to any type, but I have mental hurdles to get past with these types:

INFJ - Whiny. Self-absorbed. Delusional. Victim Mentality. Snobby. Makes people walk on eggshells, then they act like they're a martyr. Hypocritical. Never as smart as they sell themselves to be. Have to express their "insights" in a vague & brief yet complicated manner because close inspection shows they're shallow. Kind of like me, but with organized closets & lack of humility. Never make me laugh (it's sad when I'm the funny one). Kills them to give a compliment to someone else that doesn't really flatter their own supposed generosity. I could write a book on the downsides....

ENFJ - Never gets past flirtatious banter which is awesome enough to keep me hanging around awhile. Once in awhile they toss you a nugget of wisdom, but then half the time it's something they read somewhere else. Love their gurus too much; talk in "we" style making them weirdly impersonal & yet sappy at the same times. Rip-off other people's cleverness & depth. So much promise, so little delivered. Still kind of want one .

INTJ - they get smitten, I'm intrigued...then it doesn't go anywhere. Not sure why. Could work if physical attraction, compatible beliefs/goals & common interests aligned, and if we both didn't have a tendency to fall off the face of the earth out of contact with people for weeks or months on end. Seen enough INTJ/INFP couples who seem thrilled with each other to keep me open to it.

INTP - too argumentative, so much bias they can't see out of their butt, often lack empathy, always want me to be their therapist (NO, I cannot spend my life teaching male INTPs how to get in touch with their feelings). Grooming habits are sketchy. Ability to financially support themselves is questionable. May think verbal/emotional abuse is funny. This one is sad because INTPs also: can give the cutest, most genuine, creative compliments; can be so playful & clever & definitely seem like they want to create a secret little world with their SO (YES, me too); are the only people as obsessed with theories & the books they read as me, and who actually want to talk about it & take it too seriously.

ESTP - Just started dating one. Wonder how we share the same planet. Concerned how this will end, because I cannot see it going off into the sunset. "Fun fun fun til daddy takes the t-bird away". I always think of Beach Boy's songs with ESTPs - shallow, but catchy & undeniably fun.The ESTP told me a mushy story intended to make an ISFJ melt (not MY cold Fi heart), and all I could think about was "The Benjamin Franklin Effect". Debated sharing my thoughts on it. Decided not to. See a future where all my theoretical musings are repressed because I'm too nice to torture someone with them when they don't care about such ideas. They always seemed bummed out that I don't "do" a lot. "What do you like to do?" says the ESTP. "Why, I enjoy pouring over literature & poetry by the seaside, " says me. ESTP scoffs, "No, I mean what do you like to DO. BTW, I hate reading".

ESFP - Pretty much the same as ESTP, but with more emotional depth. Because of righteous Fi (love my FPs!), they often will tolerate some theory talk if it seems meaningful & related to human relationships. Make better buddies than romantic partners.

ESTJ - Despite probably having a lower IQ than me, they always want to instruct me. This will only work if we're naked all the time.

ISTJ - As long as they don't insist on being too boring & too obsessed with me, maybe.

ISTP - Too dumb. Mutual repulsion.

ISFP/INFP - too masturbatory/incestuous

Just can't see it happening: ENTP, ISFJ (dad & mom, basically).

I know this is about MBTI, but enneagram types I'm also wary of:

5 - Their constant drivel about the nature of the universe & pretentious, condescending attitude towards me & my interest in makeup is tiresome. Even if the conversations go where they don't with most, a glorious place of theory & dry passion, I just don't have the energy for the spats or the skin for the insensitive jabs. Oddly enough, they require a massive amount of emotional energy for people who seem to offer it scantily. Often overlaps with INTPs; see "wants me to be their therapist/teach them how to feel & open up emotionally".

3 - I am not a trophy. I don't & won't exist to validate their good looks, talent, smarts or success. If only they weren't so good at being charming (see ENFJs).

7 - I am not a novelty. Happily, I grow tired of them before they bore of me. I WILL depress them & they WILL exhaust me. But I'm not totally closed to this one either.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    ENFP's

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EMEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEM EME"
    MEME

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Here are some more things that bug me about dating an INFP.

Terrible sense of humor, because their humor always has to serve some "cause".

Want "what's best" for me regardless of what I actually want, despite me having told them this 5 zillion times. For all their supposed empathy, they do a remarkably shitty job of listening and assume they know you better than you know yourself.

Complain about my messiness despite the fact they always have to clear shit off their bed before they can sleep on it.

Can't keep promises.

Judgemental, always dismissing others based on the stupidest, most arbitrary shit imaginable. This judgemental attitude towards others is really odd coming from a type that claims to be empathetic.

Are always trying to "make me a better person"' (i.e., make me more like them) regardless of what actually works for me and what I need.

Will nag me about something if I don't want to do what they want me to do, but insist that "it's your decision".

Hmm, I think I'll want to stay away from INFPs in the future.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Okay I'll play, and I don't think this applies to entire categories.

I tend to adore NPs for their imaginative, easy going spirit, but then when I get close with some of them I hit that hard, jaw-droppingly judgmental center based on their Fi-Si or Ti-Si loopage which makes them assume their personal experience can be universalized to justify distorted, deep prejudices. One remembered my hair as being incredibly thick as a child, and therefore it was. Another assumed I didn't love my dog. Another preaches at me on the phone because I'm not religious, while still another rages over politics insulting anyone associated with the left, but I wouldn't dare say anything negative about their position. Several love to tell me what I think and feel, never considering that it might make sense to actually listen and consider that what I say about my thoughts and feelings could ve relevant. A few more just cut me off with mysterious distance that can feel judgmental, but which I can never determine, so I just keep responding and interacting on their terms, continually feelings this underlying sense of rejection. Others have listened to my deepest pain and continued to treat me the same way because they have their own internal idea about why I was hurt. Okay, so I realize that these are just my own experiences with people who are supposedly NP, and even though I don't think this is even necessarily an NP trait and I am not entirely convinced of MBTI, I just decided to give into the rant because I really like the people who do this to me, so it is rather frustrating. I don't think as badly of them as they do of me. My only issue is when they judge me or try to control my inner world. Some just have a good solid center that isn't distorted, and some can recover from thinking the worst. I mostly adore them except for the being judged by them part. Give that up and there is no problem left.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)