User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Blatant discrimination: your favorite and least favorite MBTI types of mate

Permabanned Array

ESTj-their charisma is very attractive, I like how they can lead command and initiate
    ESFj-i like them they're so nice and open
    ISTj-they seem cool and down to earth
    ISFj-very sweet but doesn't always need to please others
    ESTp-attractive but annoying as well
    ESFp-either awesome or an attention whore
    ISTp-detached look, quite attractve
    ISFp-aggressive and rebellious which makes them attractive
    ENTj-i find them manipulative and egocentric, they're also bossy so no
    ENTp-they can be funny or annoying, but I don't think I'd date one
    INTj-like entj but cold stubborn and calculating
    INTp-cold and in their inner world
    ENFj-they really great friends n stuff but I wouldn't date one
    ENFp-talkative and optimistic, not really my type but I like them as friends
    INFj-usually creepy and whiny, too emotionally stubborn
    INFp-too quiet, dreamy, soft, avoidant and frail, just no I don't date ppl who can't speak

Permabanned Array
    gfxd Ni

I've been romantically involved with only 2 people in my lifetime, one ESFP and one IXFP, both female. Had good chemistry with both. Also had a strictly sexual relationship with a male ENTJ, also great chemistry. Other than that, I find myself attracted to ISTP females and INXJs (authentic ones, there are a lot of fakers out there) of both genders.

The types I'd be least likely to fall for would include ENFP, EXFJ, INTP, and ISFJ.

Permabanned Array

Worst: ENTPs. For the crime of creating the genophage, they can never be forgiven.

Best: ISFPs. For making Wind Up Rex mad.

know ⏩ assist ⏩ survive Array Alaska's Avatar
    4w5 sx/sp
    ESI Fi

If someone had told me a few years ago that I'd be close to an ENTJ today, I'd question their sanity and come back with a few rather colorful words about said ENTJ. But life surprises me.

What I respect about them most is that they will say something when they disagree or I'm doing something that bothers them. This won my trust from a practically sub-zero starting point. I try to make clear to people that they can come to me with things, because if I don't, too often they assume that they can't because I appear too sensitive or something.

In truth, though, I'm best at dealing with problems while they're happening. Types who don't or who hold back due to a fear of conflict are not a good match for me. Their intention not to hurt me is good, but if anything can hurt me, it's letting grievances build up for eons until they inevitably discharge volcanically all at once. The criticism is the least of what's bad about that - it's having been led to believe things were going well that weren't, and finding out how long I've been having this affect on the other person that I really didn't want to have, but wasn't aware of. Please don't lead me on this way; I don't do that to others.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    ISFPs are objectively the worst. This is not an "anima rejection thing" this is just facts. INFPs? Fuckin turds of lugubrious delight. ISFPs? It should be illegal (or at least highly frowned upon) for an adult person to sleep with one as they have all the emotional and intellectual sophistication of an overindulged 4 yr year old. I would not be shocked to find out that most of them did not have object permanence, much less grasp its utility if it were explained to them in slow, over-enunciated english with detailed diagrams that employed popular Disney characters. ESFPs? Wonderful and generally cool as fans. ISFPs? If there was a KKK for people who were anti-ISFP, I would join it, because that's how much I can't stand ISFPs.

All the rest of you are alright. Especially because there are ISFPs in the world to make you looks so much better in comparison.

I thought you grudgingly loved Fi doms?

Senior Member Array
    4w5 sp
    INFj Fi

ESTJs, they're too loud and uptight based on my experience. I just can't stand them, sorry.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.