User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 136

  1. #111
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Least favorite-
    1.)ESTP:All of the ones I've met have been really arrogant assholes who would marry themselves if they could. (Not saying every single one is, just my experience with them.)
    That's just because you lack self-confidence, which habit will eventually grow gruesome with age.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #112
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lecky View Post
    Soulless? :gasps:
    Naah..

    You must know those who arouse you the most, arouse you the most
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #113
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That's just because you lack self-confidence, which habit will eventually grow gruesome with age.

    Projection.


    No, I'm pretty sure it's because the ones I have met where arrogant assholes. I honestly don't think it had anything to do with me as I did not attempt to influence them or had any link to them aside from the fact that we where in the same class. I just found them annoying and tried to avoid interaction as much as possible.

    In return they did not really influence me, it's not at all a confidence thing this time, as I don't think I knew them well enough for that to be the case. The overly arrogant are just people I find annoying, it doesn't really go any deeper than that for myself.

  4. #114
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post

    Projection.


    No, I'm pretty sure it's because the ones I have met where arrogant assholes. I honestly don't think it had anything to do with me as I did not attempt to influence them or had any link to them aside from the fact that we where in the same class. I just found them annoying and tried to avoid interaction as much as possible.

    In return they did not really influence me, it's not at all a confidence thing this time, as I don't think I knew them well enough for that to be the case. The overly arrogant are just people I find annoying, it doesn't really go any deeper than that for myself.
    Someone self-confident would help them or kill them and not call them arrogant assholes.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #115
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Someone self-confident would help them or kill them and not call them arrogant assholes.
    No, that would be someone who cares about them enough to either like them enough to help them or hate them enough to attempt to kill them. What they do is their problem not mine in the long run. I just simply find them unappealing and do not wish to interact with them is all.

  6. #116
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    No, that would be someone who cares about them enough to either like them enough to help them or hate them enough to attempt to kill them. What they do is their problem not mine in the long run. I just simply find them unappealing and do not wish to interact with them is all.
    Being able to take responsibility for oneself and others is a part of self-confidence
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #117
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Being able to take responsibility for oneself and others is a part of self-confidence
    Not necessarily, self-confidence comes from within first and foremost. Others, especially those who I barely know, have almost nothing to do with myself, I am Social last for a reason.

  8. #118
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Not necessarily, self-confidence comes from within first and foremost. Others, especially those who I barely know, have almost nothing to do with myself, I am Social last for a reason.
    There are two possible sentence endings to this and both are true:

    First) "Others, especially those who I barely know, have almost nothing to do with myself, I am Social last for a reason, tho I needed to be, because I seem like a beautiful person."

    Second) "Others, especially those who I barely know, have almost nothing to do with myself, I am Social last for a reason, because I am a french crybaby."

    I will think about which one is true and inform you later.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  9. #119
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    There are two possible sentence endings to this and both are true:

    First) "Others, especially those who I barely know, have almost nothing to do with myself, I am Social last for a reason, tho I needed to be, because I seem like a beautiful person."

    Second) "Others, especially those who I barely know, have almost nothing to do with myself, I am Social last for a reason, because I am a french crybaby."

    I will think about which one is true and inform you later.
    Well, this convincing argument certainly tells me all I need to know about you.

    This language gap is ridiculous. Now once more, shoo.

  10. #120
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Well, this convincing argument certainly tells me all I need to know about you.

    This language gap is ridiculous. Now once more, shoo.
    It is everybodys task to bridge the gap he has with everyone.

    Most introverts think about entps that they have it easy, cause they are extrovert and social since birth. But that the entps primary function is insanity followed by a secondary function which is introverted analysis of primary insanity, what makes you the most likely to go weirdo - somehow nobody knows that.

    I can just smile about people who say they have a problem with being social, little do they know.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. Most athletic and least athletic MBTI Types
    By BWCB1890 in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 12:15 AM
  2. What are the most and least common MBTI types?
    By /DG/ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 07:23 PM
  3. YouTube and the best MBTI type videos there
    By alcea rosea in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:50 PM
  4. Your favorite (funniest) email of 2007 :P
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO