User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    me too

i'm pretty sure i had the exact same relationship.
    It was gloriously fun was it not? We got literally nothing done. Ever. Although we did write some killer harmonies for some acoustic rock songs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Here are some more things that bug me about dating an INFP.

Terrible sense of humor, because their humor always has to serve some "cause".

Want "what's best" for me regardless of what I actually want, despite me having told them this 5 zillion times. For all their supposed empathy, they do a remarkably shitty job of listening and assume they know you better than you know yourself.

Complain about my messiness despite the fact they always have to clear shit off their bed before they can sleep on it.

Can't keep promises.

Judgemental, always dismissing others based on the stupidest, most arbitrary shit imaginable. This judgemental attitude towards others is really odd coming from a type that claims to be empathetic.

Are always trying to "make me a better person"' (i.e., make me more like them) regardless of what actually works for me and what I need.

Will nag me about something if I don't want to do what they want me to do, but insist that "it's your decision".

Hmm, I think I'll want to stay away from INFPs in the future.
    Are you sure these ladies are infps?
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

least : ESTJs by a mile. Good thing there are only a few in the world...DOH !
    Usually very self-righteous and all too often they don't even know about the existence of intuition + tendency to consider every emotion as weak, yet they make the most important decisions on sentiment + They judge on face value.
    There's thinking in and outside the box. Well, ESTJs simply are the box.
    Only lately in my life I've come across ESTJs I get along with, instead of becoming their archenemy on 1st sight.

Favorite : Everything P.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    ENTP: Love them- but they are little bastards, you know. They are brilliant. I respect them so much and also want to kick their asses on a regular basis.
    You can imagine how many times my gf says, "I hate you," "How about I just punch you in the face instead?," "Have I mentioned how much I hate you today?" "STFU" Me: "yeah I got my ass kicked by a boxer at the gym today" her: "GOOD"

Awww, but at the end of the day, she wuuuvs me (ironically, she's an ENTP as well, but I out-ENTP her).

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    ESTP - Will steal your shit
    ESTJ - Jägerbomb
    ESFP - Tee hee, I suck a lot of dicks
    ISTP - You gonna get stuck with the bag, son
    ISTJ - Square squared
    ISFJ - Please give me more work sir / I can't believe I am the only one here that works :'(
    ENFJ - WORSHIP ME!
    INFJ - MUH FEELINGS!
    ESFJ - Am I popular yet?
    ENTP - Have you heard about my totally legit pyramid scheme?
    ENTJ - Fuck you, pay me
    INTJ - Boy, everyone's stupid except me
    Lol, this was hilarious btw.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

ENTJs seem to want to test me, and often they catch me off guard, but I find it as more of a challenge, and can usually counter-strike.

I like er'body!
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Favorite: ESFP - Not judgmental, FUN, always makes me laugh, gets my goofy sense of humor, likes me for me. Helps me NOT to take life so seriously. I don't mind when they flake on me because I do the same. Have a great sense of style. So optimistic!
    ENTP - Funny, clever, you want them on your side. Love the way they think.
    INFJ- once you get through that tough wall, no one will care for you like they will.
    ISTJ- most underrated types of all time; stable doesn't equal boring people. I share their same quirky sense of humor, and we tend to see people the same way, but react toward them very differently. They give great practical advice.

Least: ENFP - Seem awesome at first. Able to talk to them for hours, but don't seem very genuine. Attention seeking (yes so are ESFPs. but it's different). Seem manipulative and two-faced. It's like I love/hate them.
    ENFJ - Same love/hate thing; when they are healthy...they are the BEST, funny too; if they don't like you for whatever reason...watch your back! Notice they like to focus on YOU, be careful what you reveal. Manipulative but justify it by thinking it's the best for you...unless they hate you they will say the meanest things with a caring smile on their face. They can get into your head. (Have a bad experience with one, that's why so harsh).

Ironically, two of my close friends are ENFJ, ENFP.

I also misread the thread title as mate = friend, not romantic partner. That changes things a bit.
    Last edited by lecky; 05-11-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx
    Likes cameo liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    infp never ever again. Soulless egocentric heartbreakers ...
    Soulless? :gasps:
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    You can imagine how many times my gf says, "I hate you," "How about I just punch you in the face instead?," "Have I mentioned how much I hate you today?" "STFU" Me: "yeah I got my ass kicked by a boxer at the gym today" her: "GOOD"

Awww, but at the end of the day, she wuuuvs me (ironically, she's an ENTP as well, but I out-ENTP her).

Lol, this was hilarious btw.
    intense love/hate is probably the sweetest kinda love!
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

LadyLazarus

Favorite-
    1.)xxTJ:"Opposites attract", reasonable, witty, logical, and practical. Bring that which I do not possess. I tend to get along oddly well with the ones I've met IRL despite our numerous differences.
    2.)ENFP:IMO/E impossible to hate. My ex was one, very good person, who I would maybe want to date again if he weren't so conflict avoidant/afraid of talking about painful shit.
    3.)ESFP: Fun. Get me in a lot of ways.
    4.)INFP: (9w1) Awww.

Least favorite-
    1.)ESTP:All of the ones I've met have been really arrogant assholes who would marry themselves if they could. (Not saying every single one is, just my experience with them.)
    2.)ESFJ: Bossy and suffocating.(Again not all of them were/are this way.)

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Favorites:
    1. ENFP - I love their combination of intelligence and enthusiasm. Once I get out of my shell we often find we have compatible values and understand each other's thoughts and feelings well. I find their dominant Ne stimulating and naturally more expansive than my own thinking, and it helps keep me from sinking into FiSi mode. My constant need to filter myself around people is much less severe around them. They also have a lot of curiosity and insight, two things I greatly value in people.
    2. INFJ - insightful; intelligent; inspiring. Familiar and completely foreign, and that's what makes for an interesting dynamic. We sometimes have similar but not identical values and opinions but completely different thought processes, and it's interesting to see something familiar through a different frame.
    3. ISFP - Very similar to me in a lot of ways, but the Se/Ni vs. Ne/Si difference makes us different enough to keep it interesting. I find many of them quietly perceptive, but they aren't the type to assume they know more about me than I know about myself. We also often have similar tastes in art and music. Despite the hipster stereotype, I find most of them pretty unassuming.
    4. INTJ - (Only if they have well-developed Fi.) Mature, intelligent, very insightful in multiple areas, and often not as arrogant as people assume. They strike me as genuine truth-seekers who want to do something productive with their knowledge, something I greatly respect. I would probably have to develop stronger Te to make it work, though.
    5. ENTP - Only if they have well-developed, genuine Fe. I love their intellectual creativity and individualistic nature. Quirky like xNFPs, but with more of an edge. Zany but not loopy - I actually find they have great common sense (and yes, these were definitely ENTPs, not ESTPs). Often well-read.
    6. ENFJ

"Unfavorites":
    1. ESFJ - Completely different values, very little understanding. They sometimes drive me up the wall, and I think the feeling is mutual.
    2. ESTJ - " except we don't dislike and annoy each other as much.
    3. ESFP - Horrible, horrible match. I've found a significant portion of young ESFPs I've known to be prone to causing problems for themselves and then refusing to see it, instead blaming it on other people. Compared to a lot of types, I've noticed they have a tendency to be hugely overconfident with their inferior function (Ni).
    4. ISTP - I don't usually dislike them, we just have very little in common. They tend to misunderstand me and I assume it goes both ways.