User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

I have a love/hate for INTJs

INFJ: I bet I'll marry one. I just have to avoid the ones that are fucked up or just plain wrong about me (a lot of them).
    ENxP: great for communication. Strong Ne connection. Similar even though we are so different. We are always on the same page, but the ENFPs eventually start to get on my nerves. Also, the ENFPs project shit onto me (on average) more than any other type. Take the dumbest shit you could say to me or about me at any time, and out of their mouth it comes.
    ENFJ: sometimes I find them physically attractive and it blinds me, and sometimes they warm me up, but at the end of the day they annoy me. They are always trying to "bring out the best in me" or trying to "better me" or trying to pet me. That's what they say they are doing, but what they are really doing is trying to get me to conform to some bullshit while being obsessively sure that their bullshit view of me is actually correct. They've never seen me for who I am or for what I actually could be; they always underestimate me, or try to steer me in a direction other than the one I'm going with. They are obsessed with saying they got me to open up and all the etceteras that go with that. If they'd EVER stop doing this, I would devour them whole, but no matter what I do it just keeps happening.
    xSxJ: They get on my nerves.
    ISTP: luckily I've seen the hot ones not the tomboys. Don't know much more than that.
    ESTP: for some reason I always get along with them. It's weird. I should be careful though, I don't want to be the male equivalent of women who fall for the ESTP snake oil.
    ESFP: why is it that the ones I've seen have all been overweight. No idea how this would work. Not enough info.
    IxFP: sometimes good, sometimes bad. Mostly good. I think they are too sensitive.
    ESFJ: FUCK NO! Instant repulsion.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

I really like SPs and I'm glad I married one. As far as temperament goes, they are pretty much the exact opposite of the NF temperament, but I think NFs and SPs compliment one another quite well in a relationship. The SP's grounded, in-the-moment approach to life can be good for NFs when they get a little too lost in the clouds and abstract thought. Equally, the NF's intuitive nature can be useful in helping the SP mate take a moment to think things through and not always make hasty judgement calls.

I'm speaking more from the experience of being with a SFP--I don't know how STP-NF matches work...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    I really like SPs and I'm glad I married one. As far as temperament goes, they are pretty much the exact opposite of the NF temperament, but I think NFs and SPs compliment one another quite well in a relationship. The SP's grounded, in-the-moment approach to life can be good for NFs when they get a little too lost in the clouds and abstract thought. Equally, the NF's intuitive nature can be useful in helping the SP mate take a moment to think things through and not always make hasty judgement calls.

I'm speaking more from the experience of being with a SFP--I don't know how STP-NF matches work...
    I imagine badly.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

There's a few NFs with ESTP spouses in the ESTP facebook group...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I would specifically consider INFPs, ENFPs, INTPs, ESTPs, and one INFJ who didn't seem like an INFJ as mates. Although I appreciate all types.
    I always fall for Je-doms and I DON'T KNOW WHY: ENFJ & ESTJ. I think it may be that we are both J-doms, it's easier to relate in that way for some reason than to P-doms, and I generally fall for extroverts.

I have to admit that I have never been interested in Si-Dom, too much detailed story telling that goes on forever.

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I pretty much only romantically like introverts. I like getting them to talk to me and debate with me and give me their opinions. It's more work and makes it more fun for me. I also only like thinkers for romantic relationships. Less complicated that way.

INTJ's: Probably my favorite. I am amused by the arrogance and "evil genius" quality.
    INTP's: Sometimes that overly heightened Ti makes me want to smack them in the face, as they assume they are 100% correct in their assertions, but other than that, I really like them. They won't pretend to feel or think something they don't just to make me happy.
    ISTJ's: I've known a few, but always ended up finding them to be boring and they found me to be flakey and unfocused, who knew?
    ISTP's: I had a major crush on an ISTP for years, but nothing ever came of it. It's probably for the best, as we would have very little common ground.

The only extrovert exception is the ENTP-who are more introverted-but it didn't work out. We were way to similar and ended up just brainstorming things and drinking and playing guitar and singing, and never really got anywhere. And don't get me wrong, that makes for an amazing friendship (we are still good friends) but it's bad in a relationship. There was no contrast between us, and we often joked we were just two sides of the same person.

Sorry E's and F's. Can't dig it.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

ESFJs are cool and all, but sometimes they need to step off.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Haha...I am kind of boring and dry. And practical about love. And I'm a liberal snob. But I say things people think are funny!

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJD View Post
    I pretty much only romantically like introverts.
    me too

The only extrovert exception is the ENTP-who are more introverted-but it didn't work out. We were way to similar and ended up just brainstorming things and drinking and playing guitar and singing, and never really got anywhere. And don't get me wrong, that makes for an amazing friendship (we are still good friends) but it's bad in a relationship. There was no contrast between us, and we often joked we were just two sides of the same person.
    i'm pretty sure i had the exact same relationship.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.