For those who are completely SURE of their own type:
1) Were you always completely SURE of your type or did it take you awhile to arrive at it?
2) If you weren't always SURE of your type, what other types have you considered?
3) Have you ever previously thought you were another type and SURE you were that type but then later changed your mind and now you're SURE of your current type?
4) What makes you think you are SURE of your type. Is it mostly:
a. You consistently test as that type
b. The type description fits you very well
c. The cognitive function pattern fits you very well
d. Family, friends, coworkers, etc. have told you how much you resemble that type.
e. A combination of the above?
5) Have people suggested you are a type other than the one you identify with?
6) Are you open to the possibility that you may not be the type you think you are?
7) Even if you're SURE of your type now, do you ever think that in the future there may come a time when you seriously doubt or reconsider your type or even change your self-identified type?