1) Were you always completely SURE of your type or did it take you awhile to arrive at it?
I was pretty much sure from the start. I didn't even take the test at first; I was just purely going on type descriptions. I did waiver after that, when I took tests and learned more about the other types. However, I never deviated from INFP; I just wondered if it was right for a while, near the beginning.
2) If you weren't always SURE of your type, what other types have you considered?
Mainly INTP. Although there was a moment when for some reason I thought ENFP was a possibility. That seems pretty crazy now - I don't think I was really considering the facts or understood the definitions of Extroversion and Introversion (also being Social-first was a factor in this confusion). Same goes for Ti; once I understood that, I realised INTP didn't fit me at all.
3) Have you ever previously thought you were another type and SURE you were that type but then later changed your mind and now you're SURE of your current type?
4) What makes you think you are SURE of your type. Is it mostly:
a. You consistently test as that type
b. The type description fits you very well
c. The cognitive function pattern fits you very well
d. Family, friends, coworkers, etc. have told you how much you resemble that type.
e. A combination of the above?
B - the type description, however, the rest does factor in (except d). Reading the type description was like a revelation to me. The other stuff helps back that up. I suppose that's kinda the INFP way: make the leap in judgement and then wait for logic and evidence to catch up.
5) Have people suggested you are a type other than the one you identify with?
Not IRL, because no one I know talks about MBTI. Online, a few people have made some remarks about seeming like some other type, but it's very rare. Who knows, perhaps more people think I don't seem much like my type and don't say anything.
6) Are you open to the possibility that you may not be the type you think you are?
Not really. I am interested as to what people think and what vibe they might get from me, but it's not going to change my mind. I'm pretty certain about it.
7) Even if you're SURE of your type now, do you ever think that in the future there may come a time when you seriously doubt or reconsider your type or even change your self-identified type?