• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely to fall in love?

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
I'd say that in general introverts fall less often in love than extroverts, and probably NT's fall less in love than NF's, and SJ's fall less in love than SP's---so statistically speaking probably ENFP and ESFP fall more often in love than INTP and INTJ.

but then, probably the idea of love of ENFP and ESFP is different than the one the other types have (and the other way around obviously) so you can't really say. :blush:

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
:shock:

Eh, maybe an INFP? Since they like dreaming? I imagine it'd be an NF or just F type before another.

Least likely.. INTJ/INTP?

based on my experience INFP's rarely fall in love. Since they (we ;)) tend to fall in love very deeply we simply wouldn't have the energy to do it often.
I'm not saying that other types are shallow, only that we are a little too deep for our own good. :blush:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'd say that in general introverts fall less often in love than extroverts, and probably NT's fall less in love than NF's, and SJ's fall less in love than SP's---so statistically speaking probably ENFP and ESFP fall more often in love than INTP and INTJ.

but then, probably the idea of love of ENFP and ESFP is different than the one the other types have (and the other way around obviously) so you can't really say. :blush:
I rebuke this in the name of the Lord!!!

We, ENFPs, do easily and readily fall or become enthusiastic and obsessed with people and things but falling in love and being in love, in the truest sense are quite different things.

I've already mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I have only been in love, conclusively, once. I have been infatuated plenty of times. And I do find myself going absolutely ga-ga for people at times, but love is serious business and I take it very seriously. Love is the end product of an accumulation of experiential, emotional, psychological, and mental processes/phenomena all miraculously working in accordance with each other to produce that *true* loving feeling.

:blush:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I love maths more than I could love any woman !

Just joking I generally don't believe in love :)

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
I rebuke this in the name of the Lord!!!

We, ENFPs, do easily and readily fall or become enthusiastic and obsessed with people and things but falling in love and being in love, in the truest sense are quite different things.

I've already mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I have only been in love, conclusively, once. I have been infatuated plenty of times. And I do find myself going absolutely ga-ga for people at times, but love is serious business and I take it very seriously. Love is the end product of an accumulation of experiential, emotional, psychological, and mental processes/phenomena all miraculously working in accordance with each other to produce that *true* loving feeling.

okay. *pats your head*