Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    @justwannabeMe Nice compilation, good job
    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Both are nonsense, relics from a more ancient form.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Sniffles

Ne

Ni

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Ne
    You really don't know what Ni is do you? The video you shared (the one I have quoted - Pinky and the Brain clip) is a clear indication of Ni realizations. Brain (the big headed mouse) was having a Ni moment not Ne. Lolz it's hilarious how inaccurate you were. Especially considering the fact that you are a Ni dom.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    You really don't know what Ni is do you? The video you shared (the one I have quoted - Pinky and the Brain clip) is a clear indication of Ni realizations. Brain (the big headed mouse) was having a Ni moment not Ne. Lolz it's hilarious how inaccurate you were. Especially considering the fact that you are a Ni dom.

I think the emphasis of the clip should have been placed on the latter half...

I fear I am being lured into a trap. My best guess is that you didn't watch the clip all the way through - that Ne'll get you every time.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I think the emphasis of the clip should have been placed on the latter half...

I fear I am being lured into a trap. My best guess is that you didn't watch the clip all the way through - that Ne'll get you every time.
    There were two mice in the clip. The brain and Pinky. The realization Brain had was Ni hands down and the rambling he went on was Te planning. To me the focus was always on Brain because Pinky was never even shown in the clip and Brain had such an obvious Ni realization it was too hard to ignore (especially considering the thread purpose).

I did watch the entire clip. And I admit what Pinky does at the latter half is clearly having his imagination run wild. However his imagination wasn't induced and Ti/Fe oriented/filtered/influenced as Ne usually is (in ENTPs) nor was it a tangent of an earlier Ti expectation nor was it serving any Fi or Te purpose. So one could say it was simply imagination which isn't function based.

Huh isn't the show about Brain?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    There were two mice in the clip. The brain and Pinky. The realization Brain had was Ni hands down and the rambling he went on was Te planning. To me the focus was always on Brain because Pinky was never even shown in the clip and Brain had such an obvious Ni realization it was too hard to ignore that.

I did watch the entire clip. And I admit what Pinky does at the latter half is clearly having his imagination run wild. However his imagination wasn't induced and Ti/Fe oriented/filtered as Ne usually is (in ENTPs) nor was it a tangent of an earlier Ti expectation nor was it Serving any Fi or Te purpose. So one could say it was simply imagination which isn't function based.

Huh isn't the show about Brain?

I have equated realizations from new information being added into a system (as Pinky drew the X over omega) to be Ne, myself. Perhaps a hybridization of both, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it "hands-down" Ni. I myself thought 'Oh, good little piece of Ne there', when I saw Brain's realization, but watched the rest for lolz. Then I really saw the Ne demonstration in action. Caricatured (as is the second clip), but demonstrative of the type of thinking nonetheless.

I am glad to know even a slight variance in typological opinion can arise to such a complex misunderstanding.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Ne?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by justwannabeMe View Post
    Ne thinks outside the box
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    girl

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”