• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you feel you're not up to your type?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haven't managed to be Jesus, Hitler, or Bjork yet, so I guess not.

S

Society

:laugh: Good question!

You've got Captain Jack the pirate...
cc83a72cf8925cb2ea80e4646bd6e83e.jpeg

Captain Jack the alien hunter...
1781.jpg

Captain Jack the band, that wrote "Captain Jack" the song...
220px-FrankyGee%26Maloy.JPG

etc.

also, who was the first jack of all trades? sounds like a conman who couldn't keep a job...

G

Glycerine

I am not all that expressive and caring in the "stereotypical Fe" way (I easily offend other EXFJs by not living up to what they want me to be... I mean, IRL). I am a bit harsher and critical.

Mole

Permabanned
Auntie Jack

1781.jpg

Captain Jack of the HMS Surprise...
Jack.jpg

etc.

It's not etc. mate. It's Auntie Jack. And don't forget, if you forget Auntie Jack, she will rip your bloody arms off. If you are brave enough, meet Auntie Jack by clicking on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs9ma5oHVbE

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, mine neither.

I am not the perfectly efficient and 100% competent all-day-every-day 24/7 Te Robot that I sometimes wish I was...

:laugh: Good question!

1781.jpg

Captain Jack of the HMS Surprise...
Jack.jpg

etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNRVXR7bqg

runaloooongwithcaptaainjaack.. damn song!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am looking for "kind-hearted" INTJ characters ,anyone can help me?
Maybe I should change the definition of "kind-hearted",it would be easily.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jean-Luc Picard?

S

Society

Jean-Luc Picard?

gearing more off topic then i meant (this thread has potential merit) so...

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah, i don't understand why descriptions of ENFPs always make this type sound like it's a bubbly, fun-living type. that's not who i am at the bottom of it all, it's just a façade that i may choose to put on if i want something from people (information, interest in me, etc)

edit: actually i dont see myself like that but people usually tell me i'm friendly and energetic so...maybe it's an outside perspective?! ghargh!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looks like you're Bjork now! :)
Well, this thread inspired me to give it the good 'ol college try. I'm starting with Bjork because it seems like the most fun option.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I feel that way. I'm no Einstein and most INTPs aren't but sometimes I don't even feel that intellectual. I don't spend all my time reading philosophy or doing high level math. Sometimes I just don't get things and sometimes I don't care about some some theory. I care too much what other people think of me and I'm not completely indifferent to popular culture.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

At least in the books, Jon Snow is a "kind-hearted" ENTJ. It may be less apparent in the show because we don't have access to his internal monologue.

Standuble

I'm INFP and whilst I agree with my typing the descriptions are awful. Perhaps what others perceive me as in real life is close to the descriptions my perception of myself isn't. I am sarcastic, vindictive and I don't really care about the needs of others for the most part (doing things for others comes as a temporary reaction to brief internal spells of guilt.) I am often cynical and I very rarely give others compliments. Also I don't consider myself a very good listener or valuable friend: I will listen only if it does not interrupt me and I blow others off when it suits me and go through short periods of interest in those around me which are usually surrounded by longer periods of apathy. None of them seem to care so that's no big deal.

Inside I am dark, bleak and even sadistic. I am quite the meanie even if it isn't expressed.

Addendum: I really hate being described as irrational and emotional in the descriptions too. I am for the most part not outwardly or inwardly emotional and I do put a lot of sustained energy into being logical and rational.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not really. I recognize the stereotype and hyperbole in many of the descriptions, and feel neither limited by it, nor compelled to live up to it. It is merely one window on my gifts and limitations, what I can capitalize on and what needs work.

this is well-said, and I feel the same way. luckily no one else in my life has gotten into MBTI and asked me what my type is. then I'd feel differently.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Meh. I'm not an always-nicey-nice, inhumanely patient, teaching, diaper-changing, mini-van-driving, church-bake-sale-organizing, holy-shit-number-of-details-remembering, traditional-value-upholding, wholly uncreative, doormat Suzy homemaker/Betty Crocker secretary extraordinaire...

..and I'm largely okay with that. :D

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Meh. I'm not an always-nicey-nice, inhumanely patient, teaching, diaper-changing, mini-van-driving, church-bake-sale-organizing, holy-shit-number-of-details-remembering, traditional-value-upholding, wholly uncreative, doormat Suzy homemaker/Betty Crocker secretary extraordinaire...

..and I'm largely okay with that. :D
This is the most well-pointed out reply to anything if there ever was one.

Let us all not act to our type.