• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mindboggler:

Didums

If someone was to test 50% in every MBTI category:

50/50 E/I
50/50 S/N
50/50 T/F
50/50 J/P

What type would they be?

*Head explodes*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
They have a type, it's just not readily available from the given information.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
They have a type, it's just not readily available from the given information.

well not necessarily. It's possible to have that distribution, just extremely unlikely. Remember, most people don't fit perfectly into a 4 x 2 type measure, some may not fit into any at all

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP. That's what I got, but then again I'm not entirely sure.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
well not necessarily. It's possible to have that distribution, just extremely unlikely. Remember, most people don't fit perfectly into a 4 x 2 type measure, some may not fit into any at all

MBTI is an approximate tool that doesn't measure by dichotomies but measures by functions. Dichotomies are just a good way to figure out where to start -- and remember, tests are influenced by how the person was feeling that day, what they want that day, time of day, etc. The point is that people have a 'normal' mode of function. It won't fit exactly into an MBTI type but MBTI is about best fit, not perfect -- and one is going to fit over another, no matter how slight the better fit.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
firstly
typing someone without the functions and saying 40% T or S is fried bologna

use the 8 functions