1) Logically, the school should start the same time this monday as it started the last week
2) The time for monday's lessons will be found in the schedule
3) Logically, the person who invited me for a beer will provide all the beer we need
4) I'll find out if I need to bring my own beer by asking the person who invited me
5) Logically, the device should work when the start button is pressed
6) I'll find out the condition of this device after pressing the start button.
7) Logically, my spouse should be happy after coming home from whatever happy things (s)he did today.
8) I'll hear how my spouse's day turned out after (s)he comes home.
Do you agree more with the odd-numbered statements or even-numbered statements? This wasn't supposed to be a trick question or anything like that. I'm just saying that from my experience, I see people who claim to be "logical" as just like that. Agreeing with the odd-numbered statements and not with the even-numbered. What more is there to it?