User Tag List

First 456

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    [...] swerving all over the road.
    Drunk people and fellas getting a blow job can be added to the ever-growing "aggressive driver" list.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The type that lives in California
    And Florida!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    And Florida!
    yup especially south florida once you reach palm beach county the drivers are shitheads. people just don't look when turning left. I'll have a green light and someone decides to turn left approach the left turn lane going the opposite direction and instead of stopping and being like oh they're might be cars because i don't have a left turn lights and i have to slam on my brakes. and they don't look when they change lanes. that's the general attitude i've been standing in line and there's 5 other ways to go and someone will decide to squeeze right past me, and i'll say oh i'm sorry or excuse me and they'll just glare. and it's like there was other ways you could've gone and none were out of the way, and you should be apologizing to me. then i hope they get hit by a bicyclist or something. and it seems like I get stuck behind someone going 20 under the speed limit and the person behind me wants to go 30 over so i'm being tailgated can't change lanes, the person in front of me decides to slam on their brakes it's scary.

never driven in california so i don't know what the drivers there are like
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yup especially south florida once you reach palm beach county the drivers are shitheads. people just don't look when turning left. I'll have a green light and someone decides to turn left approach the left turn lane going the opposite direction and instead of stopping and being like oh they're might be cars because i don't have a left turn lights and i have to slam on my brakes. and they don't look when they change lanes. that's the general attitude i've been standing in line and there's 5 other ways to go and someone will decide to squeeze right past me, and i'll say oh i'm sorry or excuse me and they'll just glare. and it's like there was other ways you could've gone and none were out of the way, and you should be apologizing to me. then i hope they get hit by a bicyclist or something
    Same in J-ville. I came out here and had people blowing at me because I never took immediately after the light turned green. I was so used to people running the light and waiting so I wouldn't get hit in the intersection that it was just a habit.

Drivers out here are very....er, polite? "you are now cordially invited to change lanes", so I get some ugly looks tossed my way for driving like I do. Sorry, I broke in my training wheels on rougher highways!