• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI, four humors, and astrology

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Taurus, Melancholic-Choleric, ENTJ 9w8 sp/sx? It works in a weird way. Especially when you take the decans into account as well as other aspects of the birth chart. [MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION] did say that I seem more like a Sagittarius if anything just by going off the descriptions. :p

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Taurus, Melancholic-Choleric, ENTJ 9w8 sp/sx? It works in a weird way. Especially when you take the decans into account as well as other aspects of the birth chart. [MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION] did say that I seem more like a Sagittarius if anything just by going off the descriptions. :p

Yes, you do. Just like how I relate more to Pisces.

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How I'd map the types based on descriptions:

Capricorn 3!, 1, 6
Aquarius 7!, 3, 2
Pisces 4!, 9, 6
Aries 8!, 6, 7
Taurus 2!, 6, 8
Gemini 3!, 4, 7
Cancer 6, 2
Leo 7!, 8, 3
Virgo 1!, 2, 6
Libra 9!
Scorpio 8, 3, 4
Saggitaurus 6, 7, 8

Something like that.

I just realized...5 isn't anywhere in here. I guess I'm shit out of luck, just like ISTPs are in Enneagram correlations. ;)

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well, I'm a Gemini ISTP 5w6 so/sp...which is a strange enough combination to say the least.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I'm Melancholic-Sanguine.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just realized...5 isn't anywhere in here. I guess I'm shit out of luck, just like ISTPs are in Enneagram correlations. ;)

That's a good catch. I am not sure any type fits though except maybe Scorpio.

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That's a good catch. I am not sure any type fits though except maybe Scorpio.

I think 5's tendency to intellectualize and avoid emotions can fit into Gemini. It's just all the other stuff that doesn't match.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think 5's tendency to intellectualize and avoid emotions can fit into Gemini. It's just all the other stuff that doesn't match.

Agreed. There's no good match anywhere. Scorpio has an explosive intellectualization that could represent the soul child though. There's also the emotional sensitivity to the Scorpio that probably fits better, especially 5w4.

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Agreed. There's no good match anywhere. Scorpio has an explosive intellectualization that could represent the soul child though. There's also the emotional sensitivity to the Scorpio that probably fits better, especially 5w4.

Scorpio is too emotional for 5 in general. But its intensity could capture one aspect of it. Like you said, 5w4 would fit better, not 5w6.

I

Infinite Bubble

Well, you got it partly right for me, somehow (Aquarius, IJ). Not F or Phlegmatic. I've often related to the sign's descriptions anyway. A lot of it actually seems rather NT-like.

Little_Sticks

mbtiandastrologychart.jpg