User Tag List

Infinite Bubble

Default Functions and interests

Name interests or occupations that you think exemplifies each functions the best. Not saying that having certain functions will lead you to these pursuits (or even anything similar), of course, but anyway I'll start with a couple of easy ones:

Ti - Philosopher
    Se - Sports Person

For others not so obvious, give a reason to why it fits with said function the best. Go!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Si- Archivist
    Se- Stunt person

Ti- Mathematician
    Te- Professional organizer

Fi- Work for a charity or nonprofit organization (kinda vague, but I'm thinking of working towards some cause that engages their personal values)
    Fe- Host/Hostess or Master/Mistress of ceremonies

Ni- Psychic
    Ne- Stand-up comedian (this one's less obvious as I could see several types fitting into this. I was thinking Ne because of the ability to make light of the absurdity in the world around them. Come up with various associations quickly on the spot.)
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Society

using my own functions:
    Ne: technology - you see a new app and your head bubbles with all the things you can do with it.
    Ti: RPGs - i kid you not, give a Ti dom a gaming ruleset and they'll lawyer the fuck out of it.
    Fe: marketing - the acute awareness of public perceptions makes it into a deal maker force.
    Si: cooking - repeat motions until you recognize the flavor, sprinkle with the occasional Ne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    using my own functions:
    Ne: technology - you see a new app and your head bubbles with all the things you can do with it.
    Ti: RPGs - i kid you not, give a Ti dom a gaming ruleset and they'll lawyer the fuck out of it.
    Fe: marketing - the acute awareness of public perceptions makes it into a deal maker force.
    Si: cooking - repeat motions until you recognize the flavor, sprinkle with the occasional Ne.
    My SO is just like this. He is the DM for our RPG group, and I'm sure he gets as much fun out of constructing and elaborating on the game world as running the actual sessions.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    My SO is just like this. He is the DM for our RPG group, and I'm sure he gets as much fun out of constructing and elaborating on the game world as running the actual sessions.
    Ah this caught my attention and excited some actual...well excitement out of me. I'm very much of this nature and have a great love for RPG's for those same reasons.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.