User Tag List

Qatie:)

Default Jaws, Jaws, Jaws

Many beleive you can find the type of a person through phisical features. If this is possible, what would be the Jawlines relation? Or any other feature for that matter.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Qatie:) View Post
    Many beleive you can find the type of a person through phisical features. If this is possible, what would be the Jawlines relation? Or any other feature for that matter.

*believe

*physical

*j

Infinite Bubble

Well, a strong jawline would indicate higher testosterone, thus more inclined to have a masculine personality, at least on the outside. The opposite may be true for small jaws. I don't think physical features can tell you someones type and functions though.

If they have cystic acne on their jaw, they're a serial killer.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Physiognamy was disproven long ago...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Obviously a square jaw and a dimple in the chin indicates an ENTJ. A pointy chin indicates an INTJ. An ENFP is spotted by the continuous and constant movement of their jaws.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I don't think it really means anything. Some aspects might be true, but I don't think we are anywhere near being able to identify features and their correlations correctly. So until then we should just let it be intuitive. People have tried to correlate features and body types with zodiac signs, and you know how much credibility that has. Although it (astrology) is a far more advanced system, with far more experience.

And having a pointy chin doesn't mean you are INTJ. I do, and I'm not. And my ENTJ friend has a pointy chin. My friend who I suspect is INTJ has a more square jaw. This would be easy to dis/prove if we got a lot of photos and grouped them together by type to see if there are any common features, and how common exceptions are.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Brody was an ISTJ, Quint an ISTP, Hooper an INTP, the mayor ESTP.

Jaws was an ENTP.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I don't think it really means anything. Some aspects might be true, but I don't think we are anywhere near being able to identify features and their correlations correctly. So until then we should just let it be intuitive. People have tried to correlate features and body types with zodiac signs, and you know how much credibility that has. Although it (astrology) is a far more advanced system, with far more experience.

And having a pointy chin doesn't mean you are INTJ. I do, and I'm not. And my ENTJ friend has a pointy chin. My friend who I suspect is INTJ has a more square jaw. This would be easy to dis/prove if we got a lot of photos and grouped them together by type to see if there are any common features, and how common exceptions are.
    It was a joke.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It was a joke.
    I thought there was some element of joking, but I couldn't figure out how much.