• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jaws, Jaws, Jaws

Q

Qatie:)

Many beleive you can find the type of a person through phisical features. If this is possible, what would be the Jawlines relation? Or any other feature for that matter.

H

Hate

Many beleive you can find the type of a person through phisical features. If this is possible, what would be the Jawlines relation? Or any other feature for that matter.

fbz_c58270dab2722f4dd18487547b638e0e_zps4383367f.jpg

*believe

*physical

*j

I

Infinite Bubble

Well, a strong jawline would indicate higher testosterone, thus more inclined to have a masculine personality, at least on the outside. The opposite may be true for small jaws. I don't think physical features can tell you someones type and functions though.

Jaguar

If they have cystic acne on their jaw, they're a serial killer.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obviously a square jaw and a dimple in the chin indicates an ENTJ. A pointy chin indicates an INTJ. An ENFP is spotted by the continuous and constant movement of their jaws. ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think it really means anything. Some aspects might be true, but I don't think we are anywhere near being able to identify features and their correlations correctly. So until then we should just let it be intuitive. People have tried to correlate features and body types with zodiac signs, and you know how much credibility that has. Although it (astrology) is a far more advanced system, with far more experience.

And having a pointy chin doesn't mean you are INTJ. I do, and I'm not. And my ENTJ friend has a pointy chin. My friend who I suspect is INTJ has a more square jaw. This would be easy to dis/prove if we got a lot of photos and grouped them together by type to see if there are any common features, and how common exceptions are.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Brody was an ISTJ, Quint an ISTP, Hooper an INTP, the mayor ESTP.

Jaws was an ENTP.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think it really means anything. Some aspects might be true, but I don't think we are anywhere near being able to identify features and their correlations correctly. So until then we should just let it be intuitive. People have tried to correlate features and body types with zodiac signs, and you know how much credibility that has. Although it (astrology) is a far more advanced system, with far more experience.

And having a pointy chin doesn't mean you are INTJ. I do, and I'm not. And my ENTJ friend has a pointy chin. My friend who I suspect is INTJ has a more square jaw. This would be easy to dis/prove if we got a lot of photos and grouped them together by type to see if there are any common features, and how common exceptions are.

It was a joke. ;)