The idea behind this thread is for members to answer these questions, and to preface them with your type and a little bit of information (Gender, Age, MBTI, enneagram, socionics, Big 5, anything you can do to inform us of what you are). Then other people can come in and read the answers; and this could help with typing themselves or others.
Anyway, here are the questions-
1) How do you generally present yourself to people in different situations (such as with friends, family, in public, workspace, etc)?
a. What is/are the reason(s) for presenting that image of yourself?
b. What are things you keep repressed from being shown to people?
c. Why do you repress them?
2) If you could fully reveal how you want to talk, act, behave, or be, what would that look like?
3) What personality qualities do you generally hate about people?
a. Describe the personality qualities of a person of the same-sex who you heavily dislike.
b. Describe the personality qualities of a person of the opposite-sex who you heavily dislike.
4) Are there any qualities that you dislike in other people that you find in yourself? What are they?
5) What personality qualities do you generally like about people?
a. Describe the personality qualities of a person of the same-sex who you really like.
b. Describe the personality qualities of a person of the opposite-sex who you really like.
6) How do you normally interact with the opposite-sex upon first meeting or first impression?
a. If the first impression of the person/meeting was positive, why?
b. If the first impression of the person/meeting was negative, why?
7) What were your parents like in YOUR perspective when you were a child ages 4-12 and how or in what way do you feel they have affected or influenced you (whether negatively or positively)?
9) Are you currently depressed and if so, how long have you been depressed?
b. During the depressive state, if applicable, are you more prone to centering attention to yourself than you would ordinarily do?
10) Have you ever acted compulsively with no awareness or control? For example, you become overly concerned with people or things around you that you would ordinarily not care about. (This does not have to be in a form of anger. It could be you becoming much more obsessive over someone or developing unusual addictions to drugs and/or alcohols or anything similar to that effect.)
11) Whenever you are heavily stressed out and pushed over the edge to extreme points, what is your general response? It could be anger, sadness, isolation, violence, etc.
12) (Free Write or Mind Dump question) State what you see as the major key events in your life and your response to each of them at the time.