User Tag List

First 12

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Why not just assess everyone on the same basis? Like type wise in general?

It is true, however, that women are more able to use both hemispheres of their brains at the same time; so this facilitates greater intrapersonal communication, which I think leads to more ambiguity on the letters. I'd say women tend more often to be in the middle, and able to sort of switch back and forth more easily. So what this says is it's more important to not make assumptions with women.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Feelers in general, seem to exude more *warmth* than thinkers. Thinkers can be just as nice but with a sense of distance attached. I guess there's a personableness that lacks with thinking women or at least it doesn't come out immediately.
    I think Fi vs Fe makes some difference too. Some of the IXFP types don't appear so personal on first glance. Their dominant in Fi, which is internal feeling. They feel strongly but it's not always apparent to others. Some of the EXTP types appear quite personable, especially if their tertiary Fe is well developed.

IXTPs have inferior Fe but overall they seem to appear somewhat more personable than XXTJ types who aren't Fe users.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I think some heuristics from general experience can be useful in this realm:

Fe: I've noticed these people tend to use "dramatic" sarcasm when upset or when they feel "slighted". It's like a subconscious appeal to the "audience" to see how unreasonably the "other person" has slighted them. Example: "so I can't do abc, but she can do xyz!?" (read that while seeing the wife from American Beauty and it will make sense ).

Ti: tends to use more deadpan sarcastic snark.

Fi: "it's just wrong!... Because... I shouldn't have to explain..."

I'm too bored to do Te...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

This fuckin thread, man...
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

^ You see how emotionally the wimminz react?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I think some heuristics from general experience can be useful in this realm:

Fe: I've noticed these people tend to use "dramatic" sarcasm when upset or when they feel "slighted". It's like a subconscious appeal to the "audience" to see how unreasonably the "other person" has slighted them. Example: "so I can't do abc, but she can do xyz!?" (read that while seeing the wife from American Beauty and it will make sense ).

Ti: tends to use more deadpan sarcastic snark.

Fi: "it's just wrong!... Because... I shouldn't have to explain..."

I'm too bored to do Te...
    Te (granted, inferior perspective, but still Te): We got rules regarding social conduct that need to be followed. The point about Fe making an appeal to an audience is a good one. I've seen Fe types do this a lot.

And Fi would be more like, "It's wrong and I don't care what you think". It's not so much about a need to not explain. It's just that it's so obvious why it tends to take an absolutist stand. "It's wrong because I don't want to do it", for example.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!