• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post gross stereotypes here!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All NFs are out to steal your soul :ninja:
But it's the INTJs who will actually do it. (We have that patented device, remember . . . )

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But it's the INTJs who will actually do it. (We have that patented device, remember . . . )

Oh, right, I should inform you that thing only works to boost your confidence. Souls are given freely when an INTJ has earned them. Having the device seems to give them the confidence to go after what they want :coffee:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mean stereotypes

ENTP - They're the human equivalent of channel surfing. Know something about everything - in that way, they're like a less reliable Google search result, but without AVG security deleting the bullshit. Humor always fixed at 15-year old male age range. Wears a tuxedo shirt to their friend's wedding - and then tries to photobomb, 45 mins after getting into an uncomfortably-heated discussion with the father of the bride about his SUV. Never, ever contributed anything important to anyone old enough to legally vote. Best left where they're appreciated -- at the kiddie table doing magic tricks.

Well that explains my tv habits from the past 10 years! (25yo and I watch more comedycentral/fox/adultswim cartoons than anyone I know! I also LOVE horrible tasteless movies like hot tub time machine or the hot chick. I can't help it)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Serious stereotype that bothers me immensely about INTJs is that they can't be emotional, feminine, friendly, anything outside the "ice cold robot nerd" stereotype. As in, "Can you believe that girl who says she's an INTJ? She's wearing a skirt. No INTJ would wear a skirt. And she's smiling -- what a newbie." or "That guy claims he's an INTJ. As if. He plays sports and has lots of friends and probably actually gets laid. Definitely mistyping."

...wait but... Those aren't stereotypes! :awkward:

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SFPs are caretaking types who forget to think of themselves/their own desires at all. As one and knowing a few...haha.
That sounds much more like SFJs, if it's like the practical, day to day care needs of others.

Title

there, there
MBTI Type
iNtj
Enneagram
etc
...wait but... Those aren't stereotypes! :awkward:

They are very much stereotypes :) I plan my outfits out in advance all the time, collect articles of clothing I find the most pleasing, have an eye for coordination. I put a lot of hard work into how I present myself. If an ISTJ female can do that and not be questioned, so can I.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Serious stereotype that bothers me immensely about INTJs is that they can't be emotional, feminine, friendly, anything outside the "ice cold robot nerd" stereotype. As in, "Can you believe that girl who says she's an INTJ? She's wearing a skirt. No INTJ would wear a skirt. And she's smiling -- what a newbie." or "That guy claims he's an INTJ. As if. He plays sports and has lots of friends and probably actually gets laid. Definitely mistyping."
We can be, but that doesn't mean we want to be. Honestly, I would prefer to spend my time and effort on other things.

They are very much stereotypes :) I plan my outfits out in advance all the time, collect articles of clothing I find the most pleasing, have an eye for coordination. I put a lot of hard work into how I present myself. If an ISTJ female can do that and not be questioned, so can I.
I planned my whole wardrobe out so I don't have to worry about it on a daily basis. I want my clothing to be a total non-issue, except for the few occasions when I use it to make a particular impression. Those I do select specific items for.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well that explains my tv habits from the past 10 years! (25yo and I watch more comedycentral/fox/adultswim cartoons than anyone I know! I also LOVE horrible tasteless movies like hot tub time machine or the hot chick. I can't help it)
Youthful humor high five! That's how I feel about my tastes, and I write that stuff. My friends see this quiet little "ISFP Classic" (I'm sad to say I don't break many stereotypes about my type), and they never guess.