User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

All NFs like to cuddle cute bears while sleeping and dream of bunnies running on open plains with pink unicorns and rainbows in the sky. I am not sure why, but the INFP type is especially targeted as being sensitive this way. /wrists

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Just read the forum on a daily basis.
    So what percentage of all threads on this forum contain some kind of MBTI stereotype?

I'm guessing it's pretty high.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    So what percentage of all threads on this forum contain some kind of MBTI stereotype?

I'm guessing it's pretty high.
    Based on what I've observed just by judging threads in the MBTI forum, yes.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

All ISTP's like motorcycles

All INTJ's like richard dawkins

All ENTP's have listened to shpongle at some point in their life

All INFJ's like wicca

All ENFJ's are holier than thou

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

Serious stereotype that bothers me immensely about INTJs is that they can't be emotional, feminine, friendly, anything outside the "ice cold robot nerd" stereotype. As in, "Can you believe that girl who says she's an INTJ? She's wearing a skirt. No INTJ would wear a skirt. And she's smiling -- what a newbie." or "That guy claims he's an INTJ. As if. He plays sports and has lots of friends and probably actually gets laid. Definitely mistyping."
    iNtj // rlua|I|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    for one moment,
    i wish you'd hold your stage
    with no feelings at all

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post

All INTJ's like richard dawkins
    You mean all INTJs like Ayn Rand.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    You mean all INTJs like Ayn Rand.
    lol

all INTP's are grammar nazis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Serious stereotype that bothers me immensely about INTJs is that they can't be emotional, feminine, friendly, anything outside the "ice cold robot nerd" stereotype. As in, "Can you believe that girl who says she's an INTJ? She's wearing a skirt. No INTJ would wear a skirt. And she's smiling -- what a newbie." or "That guy claims he's an INTJ. As if. He plays sports and has lots of friends and probably actually gets laid. Definitely mistyping."
    INTJ's are quite emotional.

But they're still unemotional robots on the outside.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

SFPs are caretaking types who forget to think of themselves/their own desires at all. As one and knowing a few...haha.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Mean stereotypes

INTJ - Genuinely believes in holocaust denial. Defends Loose Change. Really, any conspiracy theory that involves espionage and hidden corporate opportunity. Ayn Rand and Alex Jones. Libertarianism. More important to be viewed as intelligent than to be realized as accurate. More often, flat wrong and poorly informed.

INTP - Criticizes your grammar because he can't disprove your argument. Thinks it's an acceptable intellectual quirk to go days without bathing - not because he's unsanitary, but because looks "don't matter". Huge into Joy Division. Talks about 4chan and identifies with Anonymous - not because he's responsible for either, but because real friends don't like unkempt neck beards.

INFP - Also into Joy Division, but because Ian Curtis was a tortured soul who found immortality in personal tragedy. Males frequently waste their lives in empty, soulless online arguments about which comic book character/s is better and why. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't waste vast swaths of their prime years clashing with a complete stranger over why fictional character A is really, truly better than fictional character B. Females love Cosplay and J-pop male heartthrobs, because it happily excuses why they can't attract normal guys.

INFJ - Wrong like the INTJ, but about human interest fluff. Have a "Coexist" bumper decal. Voted for Obama because he was black. Spam everyone's Facebook page with political stories that involve terms like "offended" and "inequality", thinking people appreciate their desire to see their personal vision realized. Fail to realize people sometimes just want to go about their lives without getting an online petition email. Responsible for Change.org and Greenpeace. Seem great until you get to know them. Tip: Don't get to know them.

ENTJ - Frequently found in leadership roles in business and politics - because they're generally too stupid for academia. Talk about their income in mixed company. Loudest guy in your meeting. Strangely into MMA - but never, never, never as participants. Will endlessly argue - less concerned with accuracy and truth than winning the argument. Responsible for biblical creationism in secondary-level science curricula. True bastards.

ENTP - They're the human equivalent of channel surfing. Know something about everything - in that way, they're like a less reliable Google search result, but without AVG security deleting the bullshit. Humor always fixed at 15-year old male age range. Wears a tuxedo shirt to their friend's wedding - and then tries to photobomb, 45 mins after getting into an uncomfortably-heated discussion with the father of the bride about his SUV. Never, ever contributed anything important to anyone old enough to legally vote. Best left where they're appreciated -- at the kiddie table doing magic tricks.

ENFP - Girls flaunt that they're the most creative person, EVER -- and prove it to you with Instagram. Young, stupid males were the face of The Occupy movement. Collect ninja swords and talk about mindfulness. Never employed more than part-time and even then, financially hand-held by their parents well into adulthood. Among the least important people you'll ever meet - despite their dreadlocks and Phish loyalty.

ISTJ - Real-life Dilbert without the irony. Wear sweaters to work. They're the perpetual "middle child" -- not intelligent enough to be nerdy; not funny enough to be remembered. A gray soul in a world that appreciates color. Would be tragic if they had anything interesting to say. They don't; so it's not.

ESTJ - Have a business degree from a 2-year college. Nothing further required.

ESTP - The balding fat-ass with a "Daytona '94 -- NO FAT CHICKS" frat shirt at your kid's baseball game. Loudly heckles the ref - the 8th grade ref who rode his bike to the game. Burps and cusses into his cell phone. Throws his trash under the bleachers. Probably stole something outta your bag.

...just wait until you have kids..

ISTP - The guy at the gym who never wipes down his equipment. Hogs the bench press with his buddy and then dares you with his eyebrow piercing and faux-hawk to say anything -- without actually saying anything to you at all. Creatine. UFC. Muscle cars. Attractive wife.

Just try to stay pleasant as he changes your oil and rotates your tires for $25.95.

Few more, continued from earlier..

ESFP -- Responsible for some the greatest crimes in human history: celebrity gossip; "duckface" picture phenomenon; YOLO; face glitter; Glee -- the list continues on. Per capita, the highest demographic for breast enhancement and belief in Santa Claus.

ESFJ - Always "best friends" with their moms. Use emoticons in professional email. The only people still watching American Idol. Toddlers and Tiaras - as a type, they share responsibility for JonBenet Ramsey. O-M-G.

ISFP - Artistic types who sleep in the nude. Sometimes in public. The "rainbow guy" from Tosh.O. Believe they'll be reunited with their pets in heaven. Find inspiration everywhere, which means they don't know garbage when they see it. Known for being quiet sensitive folk, which suggests you never know what to expect and should probably just assume the worst.

AHAHAHAHA. This made me laugh out loud.