User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default THINGS SENSORS DO THAT INTUITIVES HATE

Intuitives- What things do Sensors do that you dislike or reject?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Breed. Breathe.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Say things like (not that intuitives can't say this stuff):

"It's always been this way, so it's right"

"I have authority- thus, what you say doesn't matter because you're lower than me."

"You think too much."

"You need to do this."

"You aren't going to be successful not conforming."

"Have a big family, don't think, eat junk food, please the neighbors and have an okay job. That's how you'll succeed in life."

"That's impossible."

Hm. Mostly SJ talk it seems. Or just J.

Granted, I like it when sensors can spell.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Epiphany

I hate it when they go into excruciating detail about something I don't give a shit about. They could easily sum up 5 minutes of conversation into a few sentences that get straight to the point instead of rambling. I assume that my disinterest would be more apparent, but...they just keep talking.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I hate it when they go into excruciating detail about something I don't give a shit about.
    You may have misread the title; this is about Ns not liking things about Ss...

(heh heh. No, go on. I haven't heard the backstory to LOTR in at least a week)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

When they insist that "their" reality is the only way and try to make you feel stupid or an outsider for not seeing/agreeing with it.

Again,when they try to make you feel stupid or an outsider for not being good at following precise instructions, remembering details, etc.

See, I have nothing against sensors per se, I just have a problem with them when they don't accept me.

Also, they can be so boring with their long detailed descriptions of minuscule every-day-life shit, and often make me feel frustrated when i'm expressing a thought or a vaguely abstract concept and they can't bounce back my ideas. it's like talking to a wall. (but the difference between me and them is that I keep those thoughts to myself and don't judge them for their limitations, unlike them)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why did you post this in the SJ guardhouse? What's wrong with you?

Do you know that that some SJs feel very shit on by the way you people act on forums toward them (because we all know you're stereotyping SJs here in the SJ guardhouse) ...great, so hurt some people's feelings.

What is this even? A troll thread? Why is this in the SJ guard house?

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post

lol I've never seen Lord of the Rings. But my friend who is a sensor LOVES it!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    "Have a big family, don't think, eat junk food, please the neighbors and have an okay job. That's how you'll succeed in life."
    Um, has anyone actually ever said this to you IRL? Probably not. Pffft.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Granted, I like it when sensors can spell.
    I do, too. It's much better than so-called iNtuitives who can't even manage to spell their own thread titles correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post

This is what people confuse, I think. The "excrutiating detail" function is Si, and to a lesser extent (although it's buttressed by Si in INTPs, and they're really the only boring detail-y types besides the STJs), Ti. But SiTe is a deadly combination for detail mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Why did you post this in the SJ guardhouse? What's wrong with you?

Do you know that that some SJs feel very shit on by the way you people act on forums toward them (because we all know you're stereotyping SJs here in the SJ guardhouse) ...great, so hurt some people's feelings.

What is this even? A troll thread? Why is this in the SJ guard house?
    The irony being that most of these people are themselves probably SJs. They're just deluded about it and still cling to the idea that N is speshul.

But yeah, poor taste posting this here.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I hate it when they go into excruciating detail about something I don't give a shit about. They could easily sum up 5 minutes of conversation into a few sentences that get straight to the point instead of rambling. I assume that my disinterest would be more apparent, but...they just keep talking.

This is so much evidence for Ne it's excruciating.

(your misplaced knowledge, that is)