• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

THINGS SENSORS DO THAT INTUITIVES HATE

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
SJ dad and "Because I said so". I won't say this is exclusively sensor, but I have only noted sensing preference saying it alot. This phraze alone has driven a massive communication wedge between us. My brother (NT) is smart, he just gave up long ago, believing the rents are incapeable of critical thought. I, being the over-reactive-authority-hater I am, have probably lost weeks of my life to this phraze and arguing "Because you said so? but why? Why? WHY? This isn't fair/right/effective/appropriate.. certainly there must be SOME method to this madness!" Eh, it kinda reminds me of this Louis CK bit:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Basically what people have said about strong Si types. My mom is constantly talking to me about boring mundane stuff I don't care about when I'm trying to think about things, and it just barges into my thoughts. And goes on about things when I say I get it. And the SJ's can be rather intolerant of unconventional ideas.

But I like S's most of the time. I'm not a hater. :) I have 3 good friends who are S's.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I hate all of these "What do you hate about type X?" threads. Why the hell do they keep appearing and getting so long?

I hate all of the types because they're all idiots. There, does that make you all happy?

Breed. Breathe.
I guess I shouldn't have come in this thread anyway...

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um, has anyone actually ever said this to you IRL? Probably not. Pffft.

Actually, an ESFJ said that to me once. I just paraphrased it and shortened it. Although I will say the junk food did not equal success. I should have put that last for accuracy.

My apologies that my tales seem unbelievable. I went to high school with a wealth of sensors. Specifically SJs.

I do, too. It's much better than so-called iNtuitives who can't even manage to spell their own thread titles correctly.

That is what I was referring to, clearly.

For the record, I don't by any means hate sensors. I hate shit intuitives do too. Sometimes more, sometimes equally.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=7197" target="_blank">Antimony</a>'s mention of a comedy routine reminded me of this. This has started playing in my head whenever my ESFJ mom starts rambling about something I don't care about (and, unfortunately, that's quite a lot sometimes.)

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
the thing i most dislike about sensors are, that they dont help me progress at anything and are just on the way so i couldnt meet intuitors who would actually be useful to me. (isfp's occasionally do exception at this)

and the second reason, are monologues of this sort: "you know, today i saw a car. it was red, it has several windows and four black wheels! they had grey inner circle things, and the car was going faster than i could ever run! and and and, and i think and and it has a human driving it! the weather was pleasant, sun was beaming into my would be eyes werent it for my sunglasses. but oh! it was sunny! you know, our nearest star imbuing its wrath upon us from afar!"

i would rather not exchange useless conversations. and that last part.. uhm, only intuitor would exclaim weather in this manner xD.. sensors are more of the line.. "itss' sunny!"

third reason is that you just dont seem real. its like your fictional characters, like npc's in games.

I hate all of these "What do you hate about type X?" threads. Why the hell do they keep appearing and getting so long?

I hate all of the types because they're all idiots. There, does that make you all happy?

I guess I shouldn't have come in this thread anyway...

perhaps, but i think its funny to delve into detail, why exactly do people hate each other? i can say i love everyone, cause i do, but i still dislike many or probably most or everyone for some reason or another. i think its fine to dislike, as long as you dont let it become hate, and the best way to change hate into dislike is by having a good look of at how irrational your hate really is. we are all good from the heart, as are we also all stupid, oh so stupid.

hate is an emotion which messes your head up. so, i would recommend changing it into dislike.

dpolaristar

MBTI Type
INTP
There are type of S type. Se people can be reckless, impulsive, and not really caring about ideas and think of them as "intellectual garbage." While Si people can be vary dogmatic, and not accept new things, and be more concerned with whether is lines up with something they already know.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I often wonder if any of these butthurt intuitives on this forum have considered that maybe they aren't associating with intelligent people in their lives; and blaming the S types is just a simple, but inaccurate way of pegging something on that? You have literally no basis at all for any claims about what "S" types do, or how it's them that does these things specifically. I can think of a few dumb intuitive types, and I've known and do know some pretty damn smart S types. If you think Ss cause so many issues with your life you could always change your life to associate with people who are more like you. This forum is based around the fact that there are a ton of different kinds of people, and to highlight the differences; and yet you contradict this gift of perception by blaming half the types that exist.

This isn't addressed to any specific person, by the way.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That accurate spelling thing. Attention to important detail and all. It's infuriating. Really distracting.

W

WALMART

I often wonder if any of these butthurt intuitives on this forum have considered that maybe they aren't associating with intelligent people in their lives; and blaming the S types is just a simple, but inaccurate way of pegging something on that? You have literally no basis at all for any claims about what "S" types do, or how it's them that does these things specifically. I can think of a few dumb intuitive types, and I've known and do know some pretty damn smart S types. If you think Ss cause so many issues with your life you could always change your life to associate with people who are more like you. This forum is based around the fact that there are a ton of different kinds of people, and to highlight the differences; and yet you contradict this gift of perception by blaming half the types that exist.

This isn't addressed to any specific person, by the way.

To be fair, many parallels can be drawn from your average typological descriptions, between sensors and those of below average intelligence. The same could be said for intuitors and space cadets, the Hitlers of the world and the people who wouldn't recognize something for what it is a yard in front of them if it were a snake with laser beams attached to its head.

Unfortunately, the latter stereotypes can be viewed as 'cute' and 'unique', quite easy to embrace. Oh well. Perpetuate knowledge 'n all that jazz.

RicPTmc

MBTI Type
DNA
Instinctual Variant
sx
Point of Sensors doing what they do is to show to Intuitives what they have separated from, and the Point of Intuitives doing what they do, is for Sensors to see what they have separated from.
Both must learn that the skills of the other are required for both to be able to exist.
Only when that happens they are able to create a balanced world.

If both types accept to be the egos and personalities they perceive and think they are, the world they create is a world where nor one nor other will be able to continue living/existing.

That's the purpose possible given the current status quo of separation in humanity. Typology can serve a human purpose other then feeding the search for knowledge, and the thirst for control based on knowledge and information control/manipulation.

/DG/

perhaps, but i think its funny to delve into detail, why exactly do people hate each other? i can say i love everyone, cause i do, but i still dislike many or probably most or everyone for some reason or another. i think its fine to dislike, as long as you dont let it become hate, and the best way to change hate into dislike is by having a good look of at how irrational your hate really is. we are all good from the heart, as are we also all stupid, oh so stupid.

hate is an emotion which messes your head up. so, i would recommend changing it into dislike.

No, you're missing the point. Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive. In fact, a good portion of the people who you guys are complaining about probably are intuitives.

This is not a healthy or fun little game to play. It is disgusting.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What if all the hate was actually related to enneagram

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, you're missing the point. Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive. In fact, a good portion of the people who you guys are complaining about probably are intuitives.

This is not a healthy or fun little game to play. It is disgusting.

" Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive."

perhaps can be,(if analyzed by a point which completely ignores the standpoint, of how unlikely an another option would be. or by ignoring the bad delivery of their messages.) but isnt it the point to list things which are more likely to be done by sensors? i think there should be more threads like these, to celebrate our differences, so as to realize why we are unique. sort of.

so yeah.. to more threads like these, cheers! =]

i think im adding to my list of things i dont like about sensors: ignorance of other peoples communicative abilities, assuming your understanding is right. pretty much IST specific.

W

WALMART

i think im adding to my list of things i dont like about sensors: ignorance of other peoples communicative abilities, assuming your understanding is right. pretty much IST specific.

INFJ's aren't suspect to this, lordy no (though I should admit, INTJ's are about doubly worse).

Perhaps you are confusing concise language with perfect comprehension.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I wouldn't doubt a solid portion of it.

This is just a theory

I was just thinking. What are some common commonly hated personalities?

ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP, ESTJ, ISFJ, ISTJ (To my knowledge I don't think ISTP's or ISFP's are hated that often, probably because they keep to themselves)

What are some common enneagrams to these sensors?

1, 3, 6, 7, 8, all of them confrontational and assertive personalities in general.

/DG/

" Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive."

perhaps can be,(if analyzed by a point which completely ignores the standpoint, of how unlikely an another option would be. or by ignoring the bad delivery of their messages.) but isnt it the point to list things which are more likely to be done by sensors? i think there should be more threads like these, to celebrate our differences, so as to realize why we are unique. sort of.

so yeah.. to more threads like these, cheers! =]

I give up. Thanks for adding me to the list of people you dislike. I'm glad.

It's times like this that I just want to leave the forums. MBTI just gives people the excuse to stereotype and be critical of one another.