User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    R U Senzor?
    I'm temporarily an ESFP in this thread.
    I really like cats and food.

Most of these responses from S and N alike are not even worth the time it took to wrote them. This is a reasonable question which just happens to be about a subject which people seem to either find uncomfortable or un-PC. There are accusations of stupidity and nonsense on both sides and even responses picking petty holes of the title. I for one would like an explanation of intuitor ignorance jixmixfix claimed (which was never backed up.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

I think Craic had good intentions in starting this thread, but it won't go anywhere. Some intuitives will post stuff that doesn't strictly apply to sensors - or has no connection whatsoever - and some sensors will deny any vice and insist that intuitives are always picking on them (and since there will be more of us on the internet, we let our frustrations out here). Sounds like everyday conversation between any two people about the faults of the other.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Most of these responses from S and N alike are not even worth the time it took to wrote them. This is a reasonable question which just happens to be about a subject which people seem to either find uncomfortable or un-PC. There are accusations of stupidity and nonsense on both sides and even responses picking petty holes of the title. I for one would like an explanation of intuitor ignorance jixmixfix claimed (which was never backed up.)
    Ns, especially ones with inferior sensing, can end up twisting reality so much to the point in which they don't know what's real or what's part of their fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ns, especially ones with inferior sensing, can end up twisting reality so much to the point in which they don't know what's real or what's part of their fantasy world.
    And? What is its relevance to my quote?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    That's called schizophrenia, my dear.

Schopenhauer

And? What is its relevance to my quote?
    An explanation of intuitive ignorance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Please highlight the ignorance in question.
    I see a lot of "this is what's wrong with you and not me" going on in here.

Let me make a list of reasons why I suspect you guys don't like sensors:

-Direct speech, which can come off as aggressive and confrontational, you don't know how to deal with it.
    -Provokative and challenging, you don't know how to deal with it.
    -You cannot articulate yourself quickly and to the point, so you're frustrated when sensors are impatient, you don't know how to deal with it.
    -They condescend you because you are often forgetful, indecisive, unrealistic, and less mentally organized, you don't know how to deal with it.

All in all I think these thoughts are just an attempt to shift the blame over to sensors instead of being self confident with yourselves and realizing you are who you are and telling sensors to stuff off and let you be who you are. Its time you guys grow some balls and get assertive with yourselves instead of whining about why the rest of the world sucks.

If someone gets impatient with your walls of text you tell them, "just listen for a minute, it takes me a while to get to my point."

If a sensor is teasing you... tease them back! Change your perspective and have fun with it instead of assuming they're trying to destroy you. That's a self fulfilling prophecy.

If they condescend you for being forgetful or any of that other intuitive jazz, tell them "This isn't something I'm good at so stfu and be patient."

Become comfortable with the canned phrases, "Stop bothering me," "This isn't my strong point so you need to be patient," and "Shut up and listen."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    I think Craic had good intentions in starting this thread, but it won't go anywhere. Some intuitives will post stuff that doesn't strictly apply to sensors - or has no connection whatsoever - and some sensors will deny any vice and insist that intuitives are always picking on them (and since there will be more of us on the internet, we let our frustrations out here). Sounds like everyday conversation between any two people about the faults of the other.
    This.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    All in all I think these thoughts are just an attempt to shift the blame over to sensors instead of being self confident with yourselves and realizing you are who you are and telling sensors to stuff off and let you be who you are. Its time you guys grow some balls and get assertive with yourselves instead of whining about why the rest of the world sucks.
    The same applies to the sensors.

Schopenhauer