User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

That accurate spelling thing. Attention to important detail and all. It's infuriating. Really distracting.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I often wonder if any of these butthurt intuitives on this forum have considered that maybe they aren't associating with intelligent people in their lives; and blaming the S types is just a simple, but inaccurate way of pegging something on that? You have literally no basis at all for any claims about what "S" types do, or how it's them that does these things specifically. I can think of a few dumb intuitive types, and I've known and do know some pretty damn smart S types. If you think Ss cause so many issues with your life you could always change your life to associate with people who are more like you. This forum is based around the fact that there are a ton of different kinds of people, and to highlight the differences; and yet you contradict this gift of perception by blaming half the types that exist.

This isn't addressed to any specific person, by the way.

To be fair, many parallels can be drawn from your average typological descriptions, between sensors and those of below average intelligence. The same could be said for intuitors and space cadets, the Hitlers of the world and the people who wouldn't recognize something for what it is a yard in front of them if it were a snake with laser beams attached to its head.

Unfortunately, the latter stereotypes can be viewed as 'cute' and 'unique', quite easy to embrace. Oh well. Perpetuate knowledge 'n all that jazz.

MBTI
    DNA
    Socionics
    so

Point of Sensors doing what they do is to show to Intuitives what they have separated from, and the Point of Intuitives doing what they do, is for Sensors to see what they have separated from.
    Both must learn that the skills of the other are required for both to be able to exist.
    Only when that happens they are able to create a balanced world.

If both types accept to be the egos and personalities they perceive and think they are, the world they create is a world where nor one nor other will be able to continue living/existing.

That's the purpose possible given the current status quo of separation in humanity. Typology can serve a human purpose other then feeding the search for knowledge, and the thirst for control based on knowledge and information control/manipulation.
    LIFE is the expression of SELF within and as Oneness and Equality

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    perhaps, but i think its funny to delve into detail, why exactly do people hate each other? i can say i love everyone, cause i do, but i still dislike many or probably most or everyone for some reason or another. i think its fine to dislike, as long as you dont let it become hate, and the best way to change hate into dislike is by having a good look of at how irrational your hate really is. we are all good from the heart, as are we also all stupid, oh so stupid.

hate is an emotion which messes your head up. so, i would recommend changing it into dislike.
    No, you're missing the point. Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive. In fact, a good portion of the people who you guys are complaining about probably are intuitives.

This is not a healthy or fun little game to play. It is disgusting.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

What if all the hate was actually related to enneagram

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    What if all the hate was actually related to enneagram

I wouldn't doubt a solid portion of it.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    No, you're missing the point. Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive. In fact, a good portion of the people who you guys are complaining about probably are intuitives.

This is not a healthy or fun little game to play. It is disgusting.
    " Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive."

perhaps can be,(if analyzed by a point which completely ignores the standpoint, of how unlikely an another option would be. or by ignoring the bad delivery of their messages.) but isnt it the point to list things which are more likely to be done by sensors? i think there should be more threads like these, to celebrate our differences, so as to realize why we are unique. sort of.

so yeah.. to more threads like these, cheers! =]

i think im adding to my list of things i dont like about sensors: ignorance of other peoples communicative abilities, assuming your understanding is right. pretty much IST specific.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

WALMART

i think im adding to my list of things i dont like about sensors: ignorance of other peoples communicative abilities, assuming your understanding is right. pretty much IST specific.

INFJ's aren't suspect to this, lordy no (though I should admit, INTJ's are about doubly worse).

Perhaps you are confusing concise language with perfect comprehension.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I wouldn't doubt a solid portion of it.
    This is just a theory

I was just thinking. What are some common commonly hated personalities?

ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP, ESTJ, ISFJ, ISTJ (To my knowledge I don't think ISTP's or ISFP's are hated that often, probably because they keep to themselves)

What are some common enneagrams to these sensors?

1, 3, 6, 7, 8, all of them confrontational and assertive personalities in general.

your resident asshole

" Every single thing listed in here can easily be done by an intuitive."

perhaps can be,(if analyzed by a point which completely ignores the standpoint, of how unlikely an another option would be. or by ignoring the bad delivery of their messages.) but isnt it the point to list things which are more likely to be done by sensors? i think there should be more threads like these, to celebrate our differences, so as to realize why we are unique. sort of.

so yeah.. to more threads like these, cheers! =]

I give up. Thanks for adding me to the list of people you dislike. I'm glad.

It's times like this that I just want to leave the forums. MBTI just gives people the excuse to stereotype and be critical of one another.