User Tag List

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Lightbulb A new theory on instincts

i dont know what else to do with my theory, ive worked on it the past 6 months and now its final, so ill present it to you:

following is a list of cultures in the descending order as which sx so finds most appealing to the least appealing. its also the order in which how much other and themselves instincts find it appealing to be in sx so culture.

so sx india, hippies, buddhism, the most colourful culture
    sx sp christianity, personalizing the unconscious as god, pre-scripted morals
    sx so china, efficacy, rationalism, information circulation happens by rational conviction
    sp sx europe, education, status, pessimism as defence of their ideology "they would have the same problems"
    so sp usa, capitalism, monopoly game
    sp so farming culture, like how finland used to be, common sense is their creation, opinions as their method of information circulation, like domino effect

culture in secondary position is always the one with highest chances in throwing a revolution to overtake the dominaing one, which is always on the third position.

the last culture is always corrupted by the dominating one by showing ideologies which are similar due the shard direction, the middle instinct, but the product is always too different which causes the last one to go in witch circles never finding anything to satisfy them from the culture.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    INTP

So what is this about? Instincts? I need more of a description on this to even reply intelligently.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

its a theory how people of instincts form the cultures all around us, by dominating over other instinct sets.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ENTJ